• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally my V6 Big Bang Steel Ceramic Arrived. Impressive.

nycgtr

Renowned Member
18/4/12
Anyone have this in rose gold?

1143-7923-thickbox.jpg

Can't decide which one I like more. Would love to see owner pictures.

mevvan

Known Member
15/1/13
good choice, good taste, wear it Well:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

bartcz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/11/12
Sorry, I also have a question about the bezel on this V6 rep. It's seven dots wide, but the gen is five. Would it be easy to replace it with a bezel from another version? Is that possible? (Have tried reading up on this but couldn't find a definitive answer). Thanks

What do you mean by "It's seven dots wide, but the gen is five? Sorry for noobness, but I'm really interested.

nycgtr

Renowned Member
18/4/12
What do you mean by "It's seven dots wide, but the gen is five? Sorry for noobness, but I'm really interested.

Look at the side of the bezel and count the slanted teeth. Its a row of 7 instead of 5 for the v6s.

kingkaiser

18/8/08
Sorry, I also have a question about the bezel on this V6 rep. It's seven dots wide, but the gen is five. Would it be easy to replace it with a bezel from another version? Is that possible? (Have tried reading up on this but couldn't find a definitive answer). Thanks

Very easy to swap it with a v1 bezel, however I noticed that doing so reduced the crystal height. I'm guessing the v1 bezel is a hair taller than the v6.
Tbh, while more inaccurate, the v6 bezel looks better. It's not really that big a deal unless you're worried about being called out.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
I like it, probably would do a DW mod to raise it closer to the dial.

Redondo1982

Horology Curious
17/7/13
I like it, probably would do a DW mod to raise it closer to the dial.

I'm expecting this watch to arrive soon at my place, but what's a DW mod?

And what kind of different mods are there available for this HBB? I want it to be so close to a gen...

phoucku

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/11/12
replace the clear otb clear crystal with the reg v6 crystal with blue hue. it'll be more accurate.

jpohl402

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/7/12
I wanted it really bad now I changed my mind about it lol. Still don't have it as it's sitting in customs for 5 days now. :facepalm:

That sucks. And lol you did change your profile pic like the AP people suggested.
:cheers: