• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mike Kelly for President in 2016

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Luthier,

I just thought the chick was hot.

I pretty much agree with you about the 5 month thing. I just can't stand the constant assault on a Constitutional right by the social conservative nut jobs that equate a week old fetus with being a person that somehow God has already spoken to him in the womb and that kind of mumbo jumbo. And also, it pisses me off that they show no sympathy for ANY exceptions such as rape and incest or any other medical problems, including the life of the mother. It's always, "my way or the highway" with them. F*ck the Constitution and the Supreme Court is how they play the game.

Thank God this is still a secular State that insures we keep religion out of politics. The Social Conservatives are the American equivalent of the Taliban in my opinion.

Southern Baptist = Sharia Law under another name.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Luthier,

I just thought the chick was hot.

I pretty much agree with you about the 5 month thing. I just can't stand the constant assault on a Constitutional right by the social conservative nut jobs that equate a week old fetus with being a person

I would like to know by your own definition what you call a 5 month old and a one week old in the womb. Not baiting, I'm simply curious.

yes, the chickadee is hot.

MartyNC

Known Member
22/9/09
You call killing 5 months old baby... an abortion???
:picard2:
And, by the way... how about woman's right to think, before spreading her legs?

There you go again, asking people to use common sense and personal responsibility. There is no such thing as empathy anymore. The who concept of "Do unto others.." is totally lost in the USA.

542143_235658793203741_788523360_n_207394463.jpg

And for this sweetheart...looks like she has had her fair share of "cannibalism" in the past. Matter of fact, I wouldnt mind if she...Um, nevermind.

Again, perhaps too much freedom is a bad thing as well. Minds left to wander about unchecked, and allowed to vote...very bad indeed.

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
KBH, I'm sure, you understand, that I'm not against abortion in a whole. Read my post again, but I'm sure you did it with attention. Just as I said - you're not responsible - pay the faking hefty fee for your idiotism!!! A week old fetus and 5 months old child - huge difference, and I already pointed at it in my post.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Luth, I think you can't tell when I'm agreeing with you since we disagree so much on other things. :lol:

Just as I said - you're not responsible - pay the faking hefty fee for your idiotism!!!
But sometimes that is too hefty a fee. Young children that make a mistake shouldn't have to pay for that mistake for the rest of their life. Nor should the child who grows up with no father and an unfit mother. There are just too many variables that need to be addressed by the mother and father, and possibly their parents and minister. They should be the ones to decide, not the legislature.

One the other topic of late term abortions, which I pretty much agree with you, you need to understand that that only applies to 3% of the total abortions in this country. If you take out the medical problems, rape and incest, the number is very, very small. Unfortunately that's being used as a smokescreen by the anti abortion crowd to try to overturn Roe V. Wade one small step at a time.

Instead, we should ban billboards that kill babies. :lol:
bad-billboard-placement.jpg

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Some of you sure can come up with some polarizing comments. Every think of running for office? :hehehe:

Luthier

30/9/09
I can't. I wasn't born here. Otherwise... you'd live in perfect country.
;)

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Trayvon Martin should've stayed a fetus. Then the republican party would've cared about his death.

I have voted for republicans a bunch before and I do agree with what they stand for on a lots of issues but I could not agree more with you. What pisses me off about this whole trial is the stand republicans have taken for George Zimmerman. It is a case where the whole thing could have been avoided had he stayed in his car. Why are they not taking up for marissa Alexander? It will make me think a hundred times before I vote vote for them again.

Sent from 1:1 app made with gen tapatalk

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
I have voted for republicans a bunch before and I do agree with what they stand for on a lots of issues but I could not agree more with you. It will make me think a hundred times before I vote vote for them again.

Hopefully you and a bunch of other folks.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I'm gonna write in Luthier in the next election :cheese:

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Luckily, you still have to be born in the USA to run for pres.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Isn't there an age limit for Presidents ? :lol1:

I dont think there is an age limit but you need to be 34 or 35 years old to run, I forget which.

Apparently there are ways around the country of birth requirement :sofa:

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
Nobody saying abortion should be illegal. Rape, incest, early abortion are perfectly OK. I didn't talk about banning abortion. I'm talking about sense of responsibility. You wanna fak around - use condoms, pills, whatever. And if you don't want to - get abortion early. Why wait 5 months? And if you're totally clueless, and have no any sense of responsibility - like in bank case - pay hefty fee - cost of abortion after 3 months should be around $5,000. Trust me - it will cut abortions rate so significantly, that the problem would disappear in a few months. And yes - aborting the living, moving human being with heartbeat and ability to feel the pain IS a killing. Period. Blowjob is not, KBH, nobody bite your cock off, I presume...
;)

So anyone who gets pregnant and does not have the means to support the child should also have to pay a huge fee to assure good hard workin mericans don't need to support or imprison thier mistake.

Or let them have an abortion.

It is like regulation vs litigation. You can not have 100% self regulation and "litigation reform". You would have companies legally selling products they know will hurt or kill you and also knowing you can not sue them.

One or the other.

Libertarians are a demented bunch of simple *****. If you ever see a Ron Paul sticker on a car, chances are it is a $500 POS and they have not been net tax payers for decades. They are just uneducated hillbillies that are convinced that the only reason they live in a trailer and not a mansion is taxes.

I wish the GOP nominated a libertarian, would likely ve the end of the party.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
So anyone who gets pregnant and does not have the means to support the child should also have to pay a huge fee to assure good hard workin mericans don't need to support or imprison thier mistake.

Or let them have an abortion.

It is like regulation vs litigation. You can not have 100% self regulation and "litigation reform". You would have companies legally selling products they know will hurt or kill you and also knowing you can not sue them.

One or the other.

Libertarians are a demented bunch of simple *****. If you ever see a Ron Paul sticker on a car, chances are it is a $500 POS and they have not been net tax payers for decades. They are just uneducated hillbillies that are convinced that the only reason they live in a trailer and not a mansion is taxes.

I wish the GOP nominated a libertarian, would likely ve the end of the party.

AMEM !!!! Hillary/Conquistador 2016 !!!!

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
AMEM !!!! Hillary/Conquistador 2016 !!!!

Like Luth I was no born here, and like Luth I love this country. We just have a very different opinion on what this country is and what it means.

I like the top of that ticket though.

Amend the constitution and convince Americans that atheists do not eat children and I am right there, there is a shitload I would do to fix things.