• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mike Kelly for President in 2016

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
I can't. I wasn't born here. Otherwise... you'd live in perfect country.
;)

You don't have to be a president. You can be a lawmaker. You don't have to be a born citizen for that. Just make sure you don't wear reps when in office. Lol.

Sent from 1:1 app made with gen tapatalk

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
No idea, and I don't care, I'm not a Republican, I'm independent. Always was, always will be.

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
I like when people I disagree with are independent. Might as well be telling me they are voting for Zenu or wearing a breadboard yelling at people on Sanata Monica.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I keep forgetting that Liberals have no morals. Just because we don't feel we have the right to impose our fairy tale on others.

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
No idea, and I don't care, I'm not a Republican, I'm independent. Always was, always will be.

I've alwys been rollin' independent. -by that I mean my trucks on my ol skateboards. nope I ain't no gull wing man.... oh, we're not talking skating are we????

phillycheez

6/6/09
Life would be pretty interesting if people remembered even a second of fetal life.

Hey momma, remember that time you went to that rock n roll concert and smoked, drank and blacked out? Yeah! We got wasted that night! Epic.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Maybe, because they have some moral values?
;)

That's the same thing the Taliban say when they bury women up to their neck and stone them to death. Or cut off a child's arm for stealing a piece of bread.

Morals are nothing more than a particular persons idea of right and wrong. And you have no business forcing your ideas on others who disagree with you. Morals are a standard brought to you by your local church, temple, mosque, or whatever.

Every day we should thank GOD for our founding fathers having to common send to apply the separation of church and State. In the US we follow laws, not moral values.

Luthier

30/9/09
Ok, now religion...
:picard:
I didn't say a word about what or who created MY personal moral values. I did it myself. I don't go to the church, I don't listen anyone. At all. I learned life without anyone's guidance.
I just know, what is bad, and what is good. Talking about Taliban values - I'm sorry, it's just plain stupid, bro. And not related to civilized society at all.
Also - I do NOT push MY values to anyone. You accept it - good, you don't - it's OK with me. Just I choose my close friends VERY carefully, to avoid stupid fights a la is an abortion a crime.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Everyone is free to believe whatever they want in the USA. But you're not to legislate based off of it. It's very simple. If you think abortion is wrong, so be it. Don't let your woman have one. Very simple.

Spboudart

26/9/08
Nothing wrong with abortion, but a time limit has to be set.
3 months might be to early to some, but 8 is way to late to me.
As Luth said, you have to be a some really stupid woman not to know you're pregnant after 3 months....
Over here, we have 2 type of abortion: voluntary or medical.
Voluntary is until 3 months.
Medical is until 5 months, but you need 3 physicians signatures.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Nothing wrong with abortion, but a time limit has to be set.
3 months might be to early to some, but 8 is way to late to me.
As Luth said, you have to be a some really stupid woman not to know you're pregnant after 3 months....
Over here, we have 2 type of abortion: voluntary or medical.
Voluntary is until 3 months.
Medical is until 5 months, but you need 3 physicians signatures.

Justice Scalia , when did you join RWI ?

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
I just know, what is bad, and what is good. Talking about Taliban values - I'm sorry, it's just plain stupid, bro. And not related to civilized society at all.
Nothing stupid at all about it. Using the Taliban as an example is a perfect, ultimate example of what happens when one group of people are able to force their morals on the majority. Isn't that what we were talking about? Isn't that the whole concept of this debate about abortion? It's about the Conservatives trying to force their moral values on the rest of the Country.

In Roe v. Wade, which is the law of the land, no one is forcing anyone to have an abortion. It's giving the individual the right to choose. What could be more Libertarian than that. You're stepping all over your own libertarian values.

Luthier

30/9/09
Stealing is a crime. If you would steal even a small thing - you'll go to jail.
Beating a helpless woman is a crime. If you'd do it - you'll go to jail.
Defamation is a crime. You will be sued and you'll pay hefty amount of dough.
Trespassing is a crime. You can get a jail for it.
Killing 5-6 months old child is NOT a crime.
Just faking fantastic...
:picard:

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
Polluting the air and water is a crime. Discrimination in hiring or admissions is a crime. Unlimited corporate contributions to politicians to influence them is a crime. Not allowing sufficient appeals by a decent legal team in a death penalty case is a crime.
Or at least they all should be, but thanks to conservative politicians and supreme court justices they are increasingly not crimes.

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
This abortion issue is a myth - I have never met anyone who has been aborted - have you?