• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Skinny Wrist Club thread

cwazy1

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/2/12
wp20130508002.jpg

panerepti

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/5/13
Pam29 ultimate on ammo db10 and my 6.5 wrist ;)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

panerepti

Banned
4/5/13
6.5 and royal oak

Ibn_Hasaf

Renowned Member
26/6/11
It's 36 or 37mm, don't like that version..

Any particular reason? The 36mm RO is still very high on my list. Instead of saying why I haven't pulled the trigger on it yet, I would like to hear from others what they think is wrong with it.

Geuff

Banned
20/5/13
Any particular reason? The 36mm RO is still very high on my list. Instead of saying why I haven't pulled the trigger on it yet, I would like to hear from others what they think is wrong with it.

Bezel hex screws are always misaligned most of the time. And you can't do anything about it because it's adhered.

The screws used in the bracelet are very very weak, easy to break.

The bracelet is relatively flimsy to me. . . And it's lighter than gen. The clasp is bad too.

The texture and color of three dials (cosmic blue, black and white) are accurate. However, the square box on the date window is only available on Black and Blue dial models (E series). Not the white.

You can't switch to leather strap out of the box: the endlinks are part of the bracelet. Don't even think about destroying the bracelet just for it, you need 4 for both sides. You can try ask local jeweler to make it for you, but I doubt it's an easy job to get perfect fit. Not only that, there is no leather strap for this model on the market. So you have to make the endlinks first then design the strap to fit it or the other way around.

Despite all this, if you can get one with perfect hex screws and looking to wear with the bracelet only. You're good. It's 36mm but wear like 38-40mm.

panerepti

Banned
4/5/13
Sinn ultimate u1 on 6.5