• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

im very worried , please help :(

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
well , there is this watch that i really! love ......

i was sleeping the other night and i had a dream ,

my watch , she opened the watch box, she was looking soooo sexy! , like she knew i was horny , she came to me, i was almost blind because of her bright lume.

she came on top of me , and told me .......
u know what time it is ?
i said: well u are the watch
. and she laughed and told me... lol u silly ! it is time to make love !

. i got hard and we did it! , we started at 10 and finished at 10 :02

, so , im not worried about the timing , what i am worried about is ......................... is it normal to dream that you **** your watch?
or am i cookoo WHICH IS ANOTHER WATCH SICKNESS

:goat::cheer:

flyr

Renowned Member
15/9/12
You need help! Preferably someone who can prescribe meds!:wyliehelp:

Rovin

Renowned Member
27/6/10
It's only ok if it was a rubberclad, and not on hornback.......

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I've said it before and I will say it again, Pec get out of Bolivia. Tonight if possible.

PecMan

4/5/09
no problem guys, we used rubber :lol1:

PecMan

4/5/09
she is well lubricated, power reserve was amazing! i could hear her heart beating so hard! her rotor almost broke at one point , i think i was to ruff , i could see the brightness in her eyes , she loved it!

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
no problem guys, we used rubber :lol1:

she is well lubricated, power reserve was amazing! i could hear her heart beating so hard! her rotor almost broke at one point , i think i was to ruff , i could see the brightness in her eyes , she loved it!

LMAO:rofl::rofl::rofl:

PecMan

4/5/09
bm , u are just jealous cause u CANT! make her feel like a lady watch , send her to me , and she will never loose time again! she will always be on time! she will run smooth!
but be careful cause one day .... one day! , she could drive herself to the postal office and send herself back to me overnight

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
As long as it wasn't "her", I think you are alright.

Daytona_Limited_Leopard_Edition_-_MenLeopard_Cosmograph_Stainless_Steel_Yellow_Gold_Print_.jpg

smokiedabong

22/8/12
I'm confused. English doesn't have grammatical gender so you can make up this story your way. I could see it being a she if you were in France because in French the grammatical gender for "watch" is feminine, or in Italy where it can be either a he or she as it is neutral. But I thought in Bolivia "watch" is masculine.

PecMan

4/5/09
I'm confused. English doesn't have grammatical gender so you can make up this story your way. I could see it being a she if you were in France because in French the grammatical gender for "watch" is feminine, or in Italy where it can be either a he or she as it is neutral. But I thought in Bolivia "watch" is masculine.

as soon as the watch isn't a shemale ,everything is fine bro :cheer:

PecMan

4/5/09
Was she Swiss or Asian Clone?

well she was very shy or classy if u want to put it that way, when she took her case back off , she didn't let me see her private parts , what i can tell u , is that ....... because of the way she looks , you could tell she is from Switzerland, but im pretty sure that pussy looks Asian ! but once again , i couldn't see a lot