• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rwg server thread redux - latest updates

dingleberry

19/11/09
We're back....

ALL,
be sure to clear your cache and all will be fine

:)

thanks to RWI for letting us hang out.

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
You' re welcome. Come back anytime :)

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

sconehead

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/07
RWG IS DOWN FOR A SHORT WHILE

The board is down for a few minutes for maintenance. Won't be long!​

sconehead

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/07
Just re-read the first post mate...take your time, there's no big rush, 'tis the weekend, enjoy it...;)

Del

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
15/7/10
Oh shit - just read the update! What a nightmare Greg but I'm sure you'll get it all sorted eventually - good luck mate.

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
RWG IS DOWN AGAIN!!!!!!!! :(
UPDATE 2 - 9:30am Friday
Okay - this is going faster than expected. Server is up and running with RWGshop and our portal site. As I type this I'm waiting for a sql dump the board database to upload, which is going to take at least a couple of hours. At that point I can start re-configuring the board to work at its new location, assuming that the database imports properly (fingers crossed!). I'm not promising that we'll be up today, but if everything goes well, it's just about possible. I'll post again when there's more progress.

Anticipation is the pain...
:)

Crap, I missed that. I did manage to recover it though:

Hey you **** ****** and **** ****** and **** ****** to **** ****** **** with a Chinese ********* *** ***** ** the ****** ***** if you do it

Not sure how much of it will get past the RWI word censor though.

Link to original rhread, please, TB?

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
Okay - I've been back on the case since around 6am. Currently waiting for around 3gbs of data to upload, which takes a while. More info when I know it.

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
we really do write a LOT of shit for you to save a copy of!!!