• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for UK sellers.

Daisbuys

20/8/11
Hi guys

I'm looking to buy my first replica and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of reputable UK sellers?

I seen one or two but they are bot recommended by this site, and their prices are out of this world!

Any advice appreciated :)

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Shipping reps into the UK is as easy as falling off a bike. I've had over 35+ watches delivered now, once even 6 at a time with zero issues. Just make sure and use EMS delivery option NEVER use UPS or any of the other shipping handlers.

tangle

5/8/09
UK
If you want good service try Precioustime in the UK, I bought my first two reps from him, recently I haved used MarvelousReplicas and there have been no imprt issues.

Also go for someone who will provide a QC picture when you are starting it gives such much more confidence.

olworthers

I'm Pretty Popular
17/8/07
I purchased several reps new from the RWI trusted dealers in China with no issues at all.
I would also recommend purchasing used from other members - it's a good way of getting a watch that has been 'test driven' and you'll get it quicker too....

OW

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
In UK:
Narikaa or PreciousTime

Ships from China through intermediary in UK:
Marvelous Replica and possibly others

Dealers who can ship safely to UK:
Any

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daisbuys

20/8/11
Excellent input, thank you guys!

Would love to buy a used one.....how do I go about that? Anywhere in particular I should be looking or asking the question on here?

Forgive my non ability to search, using my I phone :(

PS looking for a Tag carrera or a Jacob & Co, open to any models if anyone has any for sale :)

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
All the Trusted dealers on the forum can just about source all the same reps, with sight diff in prices/markup. Buy with confidence from them, that's why they are here, shipping to the Uk takes about 5-7 days, or if u know what u want post in the wanted section.

Btw welcome to forum, take some time to read up, and don't feel afraid to ask questions

If u like Jacob & Co this was recently rep'd
http://www.puretimewatch.com/product/epic-ii-e1-ss-white-dial-on-black-rubber-strap/
http://www.puretimewatch.com/product/jacob-co-epic-ii-e1r-intensive-parts-review/

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Excellent input, thank you guys!

Would love to buy a used one.....how do I go about that? Anywhere in particular I should be looking or asking the question on here?

Forgive my non ability to search, using my I phone :(

PS looking for a Tag carrera or a Jacob & Co, open to any models if anyone has any for sale :)

Keep an eye on the member sales section.

Del

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
15/7/10
Narikaa is your only Trusted Dealer option if you want to keep it in the UK.

However, I don't know why you want to restrict yourself to UK only - as the others have said, getting reps into the UK is a doddle!

Having said that, Narikaa is a great dealer!

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
There's PreciousTime as well in the UK Del. Although they get the watches in from China like the others whereas N already has the watches in the UK but less stock.

overflow1972

Known Member
5/9/11
Good morning,

is PreciousTime still a trusted dealer ? By reading messages here on the forum it is not clear if it is still working with rep or not.

Thanks

Daisbuys

20/8/11
I have had contact with Precious Time, took around a week to reply to my emails. I have decided that I need a dealer who can return emails with 24hrs, so have now took it upon myself to use a Chinese based seller, as by the sounds of it customs is not an issue in the UK while using EMS.
So it's down to Puretime who has responded to my emails extremely quick, and asian7750 who I am waiting to here from.

Escy

Horology Curious
17/9/11
Although customs isn't an issue, is anyone getting stung with any import taxes?