• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How about a game of wristcheck picture challenge.

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
Okay another bonus challenge.

For the next challenge obtained by a NEW player, FIVE points. For all other existing players, the standard 1 point.

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
Did you ordered Japanese food just for this game? Haha! Btw, that's a maki. Not sushi! Haha! :)

But it's fine. If this could last a little while when I woke up for work, I will shoot this challenge with a Ploprof! Haha!

If you see Kay

26/1/09
Did you ordered Japanese food just for this game? Haha! Btw, that's a maki. Not sushi! Haha! :)

But it's fine. If this could last a little while when I woke up for work, I will shoot this challenge with a Ploprof! Haha!
nahhh, it was someone's left over sushi in the office fridge. It's sushi in the "general" sense of the word. :)

bradj

I'm Pretty Popular
21/7/12
Some of what you guys are doing is a bit dumb in that, if a good challenge is posted, like mine.. watch in a plane.. Then you take a pic of a watch with a paper airplane, whats the point of this challenge. It shouldn't just be, oh let me take a quick picture to get a point.

My 2 cents... I like this, but don't make this pointless.

If you see Kay

26/1/09
Some of what you guys are doing is a bit dumb in that, if a good challenge is posted, like mine.. watch in a plane.. Then you take a pic of a watch with a paper airplane, whats the point of this challenge. It shouldn't just be, oh let me take a quick picture to get a point.

Hi Brad.

I understand that your challenge was a challenging one, and put a 5 pointer on that for that reason. And I understand that you really wanted a real airplane rather than what we got. I too wanted to see inside a real airplane. But part of the game is to be "creative". I've let some creativity get by even though I said, nah, no way, on some of the pics, but I wanted to let the challenge picture takers have a relatively free hand at it. I also wanted it to be attainable by the average member.

You can repost that challenge again with a strict caveat that it has to be in a real flying up-in-the-sky airplane. I know it is a hard challenge to meet for some, so I can up the bonus points on that one too.

What say you Brad????

If you see Kay

26/1/09
I'm at a beer festival. Hope somebody makes the next challenge watch+ 300 beer drinkers.

this one would be probably extremely difficult to get for most. Yes, I'd like to see this challenge met too in the most literal sense of the challenge, but I foresee some creativity happening here.

Crappymonkey

Renowned Member
17/9/12
this one would be probably extremely difficult to get for most. Yes, I'd like to see this challenge met too in the most literal sense of the challenge, but I foresee some creativity happening here.

Plus I just left and didn't take a wristie. :p

If you see Kay

26/1/09
wait a sec, I thought the challenge was watch + 300 beer drinkers. The challenge is actually watch + reptile. Well what the foook then. That's attainable.

Points now updated.

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
eqynuda2.jpg

KarakDrazh

2/12/12
So now my challenge would be:

yeah, you guessed it.

Post a pic of your watch with a bridge in the background.

Remember, the watch has to be on your wrist and it must be a current pic, not one of your archived pics. Remember you can be "creative" . So, in my challenge, the bridge doesn't technically have to be a real bridge. You can make one out of Lego and yeah, that can be a bridge, of sorts. But no pictures of bridges, it must be a physical bridge, even a toy bridge.

I like the creativity part, to keep the ball rolling and people thinking. How many people have access to a real airplane and would have fixed it within 36 hours? If no one would have, this thread would have been dead for up to 48 hours.

Of course it would be fun to see a wristie in a plane, and it's a great challenge. But to keep this thread interesting and alive I think it need to be easily accessible. If I won't be able to finish a challenge I know I can check in again in a couple of hours and it should be a new challenge ready to be fought.

I try to find a fun challenge for people to solve, the important part for me at least is not only the final picture, but the time trying to figure out how to solve it.

Just my 2 cents..