• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Why doesn certain TD's post here anymore?

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
I have noticed puretime and toro always post updates on new pieces like the ap's and the tudor black bay but nothing really over here, i asked angus about this and he stated he is more over at rg ? what happened while i was away ? just curious :cheers:

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
Both are super active over there. That's coo

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
Because I am not an 18 year old kid to be threated with humiliation and disrespect

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Because I am not an 18 year old kid to be threated with humiliation and disrespect

I'm shocked to read this and not sure what happened. Now I've never had any deals with Toro, but everything I've read about Toro has been good infact I have even recommended them more then once.

I would sure like to know who has made you feel that way and what the situation was.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I'm shocked to read this and not sure what happened. Now I've never had any deals with Toro, but everything I've read about Toro has been good infact I have even recommended them more then once.

I would sure like to know who has made you feel that way and what the situation was.

Could be something to do with this Sub
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=128825

Then again I might be wrong

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
WBK also doesnt post as much here as at RG.

I never would have thunk it, but are we more abrasive than their peeps, or do their mods just clean up the dumb-assery more MIB style rather than leaving it out there to be read?

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12

I never would have thunk it, but are we more abrasive than their peeps, or do their mods just clean up the dumb-assery more MIB style rather than leaving it out there to be read?

rwg has the gulag where they send the difficult members, many often recieve extended stays

Best place for a laugh.. THE GULAG!!
http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=27955&st=0

idontknow

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest

<snip>

do their mods just clean up the dumb-assery more MIB style

WBK has been hit by a rash of @sshole's (new and old members alike) lately that have seriously been screwing with him.

RE: Clean up-

This happens more than you think

It's a wonder to me that our TD's just don't pull up stakes and move on. I am quite sure that the hits/purchases to/from their websites are much better from the run of the mill Googler's than what we provide them here.

You have to figure that members here are members on most of the other sites as well, so there is little "new" blood buying from them.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Maybe we should just stop accepting new members.

I know - its impractical. But it certainly would curtail a lot of problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

idontknow

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
Maybe we should just stop accepting new members.

I know - its impractical. But it certainly would curtail a lot of problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except that it isn't just the new members.....

It's like "they" are putting something in the water in every populated area of the world (anyone seen my tin-foil hat?).

There is so much shite going on that most of the mods (who are volunteers) feel like they have a second full time job.

Note that I'm not bitching (I signed on for this when asked). Unfortunately the perceived anonymity of the internet emboldens people to be serious asshats they wouldn't normally be F2F. In the real world if these individuals didn't keep their teeth together like they should they would be eating them.