• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sending to Singapore, safe?

Albranius

Renowned Member
2/11/12
Hi Folks,

I'm negotiating with someone on another forum to send a watch to Singapore. If it's safe If I'll do it with PP? There is no way that I can be scammed if I use PP?

Anybody with experience or a tip??

Regards,
Albranius

hzardous

I'm Pretty Popular
26/4/12
There are no guarantees, just be vigilant and preferably, only deal with long standing members with good feedbacks. By the way, i have sent watches to singapore and all arrived safely. Goodluck!

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
You should be worried about the credibility of that person rather than the country.

Albranius

Renowned Member
2/11/12
I don't know what you're insinuating, but I've never send anything out of Europe. So I want to be sure that I don't lose my watch and money.

When paid, it's not possible to refund @ PP?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Of cause you can be scammed using PP but what has Singapore got to do with it?
You can be scammed mailing something to the next town.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
If u are the seller, PP can be one of the most unsafe way for receiving payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albranius

Renowned Member
2/11/12
What Singapore has to do with it? I have to send it to there.................. Basta.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
:picard:
What I mean is what difference does it make where the hell it's being sent?

Albranius

Renowned Member
2/11/12
So what should be the safest way to use with the payment? Bank transfer? I couldn't be scammed if the money is on my account right?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Fair 'nuf then.
You asked, remember?

justlounging

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/10
Ermm buy the seller/buyer..if u can't trust him/her, why are you dealing with this individual?

Just to save a couple of bucks?

Also you can get the package insured and tracked..include your return address for added measure..

And being from Singapore, i daresay our postal service is very safe and secure..all my packages out to the rest of the world arrive without much issue or hassle..

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
i can attest to all who have mentioned about Singapore and its postal service. I've never had any issues with shipping things out or receiving things from sellers worldwide.

OT, you should trust your gut feeling if you do feel the buyer will or will not scam/fraud you for the watch.

GLWS nonetheless!

Ash