• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Yet another LV noob thread....

rsh

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/4/10
Comments would be appreciated

DSCN0495.jpg

DSCN0494.jpg

DSCN0493.jpg

DSCN0492.jpg

DSCN0490.jpg

DSCN0489.jpg

john442

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/4/10
The Cold Canadian North
Looks like you got bugs chewing on your leaf ! haha

Not bad for a Noob, typacal rehaut that the engravings dont line up with the correct letter. Nice braclet, good noob pearl, centered cyclops, great color on the bezel insert.
But where is the Lume shot??

What mvnt did you go with, and who did you buy it from (Mark @TS....cough, cough)?
Looks exactly like the one that should be showing up on my doorstep any day now.

Congrats on your new watch

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
looks great. has a nice green color.

the date magnification is too weak.

where did you get this from?

rsh

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/4/10
It is from a member who wanted some mods done....I suspect it is a timeshops special or something along those lines. It DOES have a genuine eta movement. I did the essentials...
- crown guards got shaved
- the super dark green insert got tossed for this one from luxurydeals8 at ebay - of course it gets sanded a bit to sit lower and allow the crystal to rise a bit
- epoxy coat on the pearl
- BK date wheel overlay swap - his numbers are much more gen like, actually smaller numbers that are crisper and better font
- removed and rotated crystal so it is aligned with datewindow

Beone21

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/12/10
Darn, wanted to post that this must be a modded one and not stock. Now I cant proof I saw it before your post rsh. Indeed a great looking watch again.
Does luxurydeals8 also sell blue inserts?

joegrimm

I'm Pretty Popular
27/10/10
wheres the noob LV???? all i see is a gen....;)

good work as usual RSH.. really nice piece.