• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The very best Rolex Submariner?

adamnardone

Looking Around
18/4/13
Hi all,
I have one if the above already but not happy with it. What's the general opinion of the very best submariner rep available today that can be bought without needing modifications etc?

Any help appriciated.

Kind Regards,

A

mrfog

Renowned Member
28/10/12
Who has the best sub ? Hmmm that is a question we don't hear very often here. I think we will need one of the Rolex experts in here as quickly as possible. Can anyone help? This guy should not have to research and read for himself.

adamnardone

Looking Around
18/4/13
Who has the best sub ? Hmmm that is a question we don't hear very often here. I think we will need one of the Rolex experts in here as quickly as possible. Can anyone help? This guy should not have to research and read for himself.

Wow thanks!!! :facepalm: generally curious and new to the forum and looking for a little help.

rols16610

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/4/12
Hi Adam

Welcome to the forum.

This is a question which gets asked quite a lot here, and there is a lot of information about it in the Rolex section.

It really depends on which version you are looking for and how much you want to spend.

If you are looking for the newer 116610 ceramic versions then there are a couple of options, the BP sub and the Noob factory sub.

If you want one of the older 16610, the best out of the box sub is the TC sub, not cheap though, but it accepts genuine parts, it will cost you around $600 or more.

Have a look at the Rolex Wiki at the link below, some useful information in there.

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/rolex-wiki-page-109932

Hope this helps :cheers:

davylloyd

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/10
Who has the best sub?

I think it's time this question was given a definitive answer.

The answer is the US Navy.:D:

arcadia

11/8/11
The US Navy, correct! Although China is catching up too. :)

There is also one here somewhere...

mrfog

Renowned Member
28/10/12
Wow thanks!!! :facepalm: generally curious and new to the forum and looking for a little help.

You're like the rest of the newbies who come here and can't be arsed to do basic research and read before asking the most massively open question without having even a basic understanding of reps. No sympathy for you, mate.

gazza

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/12/12
Don't believe the newbie was asking for sympathy??? "Any help appreciated" does not consist of someone's personal opinion on what etiquette or expectations should be for new members?? Personal knowledge of the replica industry I'm positive varies between each member. I would suggest if one reads a post that they view a waste of time or its been asked a 1000 times, simply just not respond. Responding to it in a negative way only wastes more time........

phillycheez

6/6/09
I imagined if this was posted in the flame free zone... He would have been treated differently.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Don't believe the newbie was asking for sympathy??? "Any help appreciated" does not consist of someone's personal opinion on what etiquette or expectations should be for new members?? Personal knowledge of the replica industry I'm positive varies between each member. I would suggest if one reads a post that they view a waste of time or its been asked a 1000 times, simply just not respond. Responding to it in a negative way only wastes more time........

You just wasted your time and should had done what you "suggested" above. Take your own piece of advice buddy.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Hi all,
I have one if the above already but not happy with it. What's the general opinion of the very best submariner rep available today that can be bought without needing modifications etc?

Any help appriciated.

Kind Regards,

A

To answer you, the TC Sub (I think we all agree) is the best you can get. If it's a Ceramic Sub, I think the BP SubC is one of the best. Search around the forum. :)

Best Regards!

Gabe

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk