• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Model identification help

trademarked

1/6/11
So I recently bought this rep from another forum member. I really like it! :) He said it's a rep of a Pam090 but that it's 40mm and not 44mm. I like the fact that it has a clear case back, but I don't know if that's accurate.

Is there a more accurate version that I could buy, and do any of them (this style) actually have clear case backs?

WR1aP.jpg

vfsvfl

Horology Curious
25/4/11
So I recently bought this rep from another forum member. I really like it! :) He said it's a rep of a Pam090 but that it's 40mm and not 44mm. I like the fact that it has a clear case back, but I don't know if that's accurate.

Is there a more accurate version that I could buy, and do any of them (this style) actually have clear case backs?
I just stumbled across your comment & don't readily know if anyone replied. FWIW, I use http://www.paneraisource.com/models/all.html when I want to know what a PAM "should" look like.

However, I've seen versions of "PAM 090." IIRC, the 40mm version is on this site but is a model # other than 090.

Accounting for 40 /44mm, SS /PVD /Gold case, opaque /see-thru case, leather /rubber /stainless strap, is another exercise.

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
The 090 is 44mm >>>>

And has a solid caseback.....Yours is a fantasy model IIRC...The movements in these is a Seagull ST25-30, one of the nicest Asian movements available...