• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Official Super Avenger Club

MrYesterday

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/10
Itinerant
I got one for $300, so I thought the one for $390 was a bit much, but it seems they're going for $450+ on eBay so I may just have to get it.

Lenny

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/11
Price has rocketed recently - Gio will confirm this

MrYesterday

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/10
Itinerant
My new (used) SA. Excuse my shitty photography.
IMG_2828.jpg

frankpower88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/12/06
Hi guys, i am about to built another SA.

it will be my first time using a V3.
i would like to know how is the AR coating on the latest V3, is it gen like?
the AR on V2 was super nice.

and do you think i could fit a gen crystal on a V3?

Thanks for your comments

MrYesterday

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/10
Itinerant
I asked for a stem and crown for an SA, and had a member send me a complete watch head. They'd separated the case halves, and couldn't get them back together. I epoxied the halves, and now it's perfect. Bought a $28 rubber rep strap, and now (when the strap and spring bars get here) I'll have another great SA for less than $35 total... Merry Christmas to me :)

MrYesterday

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/10
Itinerant
This is my $4 Super avenger. It needs serviced (the date gets stuck half way when it tries to change so you have to set it manually each day), but it'll work for now for my wife. She wanted a big watch like mine, and through the generosity of the members here she basically got it for free.
IMG_2946.jpg

Mikmihai

18/1/13
Hi all,
I am looking for an SA grey dials, Arabic numbers and a thick (very thick) leather strap
I also want to be able to swim with it
Any advice from u will be priceless thx!

MrYesterday

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/10
Itinerant
Hi all,
I am looking for an SA grey dials, Arabic numbers and a thick (very thick) leather strap

#1 I've never seen a gray dialed SA rep.
#2 If you want a super thick strap, you'll probably have to get one made. Croc on here, and a few others make great straps.
#3 You should not swim with a Chronograph rep. No matter how much waterproofing you do, the tolerances of the reps aren't near as good as the gen. Light water exposure is ok for a well sealed rep, but I'd never go actually swimming wearing one.

jd01449

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/12
I dont think I ever posted here

Here is one of mine on an ostrich leg strap made by me:
IMG_20130121_210355.jpg

IMG_20130121_210410.jpg

IMG_20130121_210419.jpg

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
holy cow that clasp is bigger than the watch! lol

you'll never find a gray face, sorry. Blue, White or Black.....i think theres a gen MOP

jd01449

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/12
Buckle is big but not that big, my wrists are just not that big

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Hi all,

Marvallos Replica offer's the SA with grey dial. I don't know about the number's on the dial that you want! But you can drop him a E mail to see if he still offer's the grey SA. It's on his Yupoo Site!
Good Luck!

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
P1010271.jpg

Needs a gen dial and handset, as well as a gen 7750 engine- though the movement it has now is fine. As far as the bezel goes, I've been comparing it to a gen on my desk and only a real a-hole would try to call it out. :p

Time to start doing some research to make sure I do it right. Love the white dial but black would be much easier to read in dimmer lighting.

Reference Notes:

A guide to fix a gen Bezel to a Super Avenger >>>

Bad Gromozeka

30/8/12
Finally in the club!
Just got this beauty from Sead and trying to stop myself from modding it badly ))

and after I've changed the strap:

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
welcome to the club , nice one u got there , if i were you i wouldn't mod the watch , it is amazing as it is , very close to gen in quality

Bad Gromozeka

30/8/12
thanks man! yes, the quality is amazing
I personally think that the black dial with sticks is the closest to gen.