• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tomorrow = 8 days Inbound Into Customs LA

integlspwr

7/5/12
It's a beautiful watch, it just wears too small on my wrist. Although the more I wear it the more I like it lol. It's just so beautiful.. I mean hats off to the makers.

i think it needs a bigger strap which I am searching for.

its 21 then goes down to 18. i rather have it like 22mm then stays at 22 or goes down to 20mm.

12lurk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/12
7 days and now its the WE. I had another shipment that left China three days later , cleared customs in SF on the 11th in a day and was here the next day.

I spoke too soon. It cleared today and was delivered same day. Wow, this has been a record week for me six watches delivered (only three for me) and three after market straps.

Jodice112

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/12/12
When I ordered my watch through Ryan, it was in San Francisco customs for about 2 hours :D

thinkcooper

Known Member
9/11/12
Last week's delivery from Puretime spent only a day and change in LA customs. Consistently inconsistent.

Spoon75

Known Member
22/12/12
I have two watches from Toro that have been stuck in Chicago customs since the 28th. The waiting is the hardest part.....

shaidx

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/7/12
I have two watches from Toro that have been stuck in Chicago customs since the 28th. The waiting is the hardest part.....

Which is unusual!! Chicago is the chillest customs. I have a package that went into Chicago on the 27th.

Spoon75

Known Member
22/12/12
Is USPS good about updating those statuses? Toro sure did get me QC pics and ship Them out quick for me. I had heard Chicago was faster, so I hoped they would be here by no, but no luck.

Which is unusual!! Chicago is the chillest customs. I have a package that went into Chicago on the 27th.

intheshadows

30/8/12
Mine has been in for almost 2 weeks now in LAX. Before that, I had a watch go through in less than an hour.

Luck? Who knows.

shaidx

15/7/12
Mine has been in for almost 2 weeks now in LAX. Before that, I had a watch go through in less than an hour.

Luck? Who knows.

LAX has consistently sucked in the past month. Mine got released after 2 weeks

shaidx

15/7/12
Is USPS good about updating those statuses? Toro sure did get me QC pics and ship Them out quick for me. I had heard Chicago was faster, so I hoped they would be here by no, but no luck.

Yep. Usps works for me. Same updates as ems tracking. Mine just got released from Chicago. Did yours ?

intheshadows

30/8/12
Inbound out of customs baby. Whats up with the customs right now, they playing soccer with the packages for a couple weeks or something?

shaidx

15/7/12
Inbound out of customs baby. Whats up with the customs right now, they playing soccer with the packages for a couple weeks or something?

Congrats!!!!
Yea LAX has been slow lately. Buncha old folks working at snails pace I tell ya! Btw what watch is it?

shaidx

15/7/12
Danggggg!! AP MH! Niceeee. You'll get it bro, dw

shaidx

15/7/12
Mine just got mailed to me today!:)
Iwc topgun chrono v3