• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Siked! Avenger Seawolf on the way (incl QC pics)

DMS

Renowned Member
31/12/09
I'll be joining the Breit club soon. Cut the rope on one eventually. I'm siked about it, great looker and a definate keeper. Looks perfect to me. Do you guys have any comments on it?

On to the picca's:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
Bananawolf! You're going to love it! I'm wearing my wolf 5 out of 7 days :D

DMS

Renowned Member
31/12/09
Thnx guys, I'm in love a long time already ;-) Can't wait to wear it during the summer.

dellbell67

20/2/10
Hi,

I have been looking for a yellow wolf, Can I ask who you have ordered this through ?

ehfour

Known Member
6/4/09
Those lume dots look spot on1

Had a blue dial, and it wore like a tank on the wrist

watcher69

23/11/09
Loved mine since it arrived early last year, been on my wrist for most of it - looks gorgeous, you'll love it, and it really is a great summer watch!

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Psyched!, not siked!

Jeesh, doens't anyonoe no how to spel eny mor.

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
If somebody would make them with clone movements instead of Swiss I would have one by now.

That's what I was saying a few months ago, that these would sell like hotcakes with even an A21J in them. In the end I just buckled down and bought one.

DMS

Renowned Member
31/12/09
Thnx mates! Hearing all those fantastic comments from owners makes me want this on my wrist even more ;-)

@stolikat: mmm...could have saved me a few bucks. On the other hand, Lay (Replicamake) does some good business, thats worth something ;-) Especially for us EU members.

Cynikal.Mindset

Renowned Member
7/1/11
That's what I was saying a few months ago, that these would sell like hotcakes with even an A21J in them. In the end I just buckled down and bought one.

They would sell like hotcakes but the factories work in mysterious ways. The thing I don't like about buying "swiss" is that you never are gonna be 100% sure its real swiss etc. Give me clone and $100 cheaper and I'm sold!!

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
trying to get the gen !!!!this is fabulous,if i fail to find the watch im looking for this will be in the club instead.

DMS

Renowned Member
31/12/09
@Fordystar; join the club, dump the gen and buy some more reps instead, lol ;-)

Me? Still waiting for the Wolf.....