• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Transaction problem with a TD, any suggestions?

D

d4m.test

To clarify #1

The page where one customer enters CC number belongs to the third-party payment company.

And the page has been encrypted.

The dealer is unable to access CC numbers. And any dealer of sound mind will never have the thought of getting CC numbers.

To clarify #2

If any double charges occur by error or mistake, we can see the record from our system and we will inform the customer and cancel one of the charges.

In this case, the payment was failed and no double charges ever existed.

And now, we have good communication with our customer.

grejyedi

29/12/11
WE

Good to know

Now thats sorted can we see pics of the original broken watch

khanage

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/6/11
All that.......and STILL no picture of the f***ing watch!!!

Bomba

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/08
Wow, I just lost 5 minutes of my life reading this thread, which I'm never getting back.

Glad it worked out for the OP, but wow there are some uninformed people on this site.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
but wow there are some uninformed people on this site.

Yes, that is now more than clear.
As we have a few members here in the banking sector I will attempt to elicit one of them to write a treatise on the matter that should clarify the situation for all and sundry. Well, all anyway, sundry appear to have major issues just seeing the woods for the trees.

Glossy8balls

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/3/12
No other choice mate......my first greeting at RWG was welcome to the nuthouse f*ckface.......no shit :lol:

Good to see this work out. Nice to see some hardworking mods and Admins here too

Cheers guys

:)

Lmfao! :biglaugh:

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
No other choice mate......my first greeting at RWG was welcome to the nuthouse f*ckface.......no shit :lol:

Good to see this work out. Nice to see some hardworking mods and Admins here too

Cheers guys

:)

Maybe I should join that site.:sub4me:
Course I'd need a few things first. Like a offical invite, the right to curse, act like an ass, and post boobies. Might be a nice place. Also need Free VIP or no sub4me for you. LOL

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
G8B - if you have the pics on your iPad, you can upload them to a free account at Photobucket.
Once on photobucket, pit your mouse on a pic and a drop-down box of links will appear. Copy the bottom one, then paste here in the message body.

OR - download Tapatalk to your iPad and go to the RWI forum there. Then whenever you start or reply to a thread you can insert pics right from your iPad instantly without uploading to photobucket first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dingleberry

19/11/09
Course I'd need a few things first. Like a offical invite, the right to curse, act like an ass, and post boobies. Might be a nice place.

you are welcomed to do all of the above when we get back online......

it truly is nuts over there :D

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Course I'd need a few things first. Like a offical invite, the right to curse, act like an ass, and post boobies. Might be a nice place. Also need Free VIP or no sub4me for you. LOL

Sub, it's the nuthouse, cussing, acting like an ass and posting boobies is not just expected, it's demanded. When you get there pick a fight with a guy named JohnG, he's a pushover, honest, would I lie to you?

dingleberry

19/11/09
Sub, it's the nuthouse, cussing, acting like an ass and posting boobies is not just expected, it's demanded. When you get there pick a fight with a guy named JohnG, he's a pushover, honest, would I lie to you?

.....dont forget Jdoe and Greenhat.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
How hard is it to post a pic anyway?

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
:jerry::wildm::neener:It's a fun place fer sure. Just don't EVER volunteer to be a Moderator. The avowed anarchists can really wear you down. :lies::lies:

:pirates: :stir: :lolcina: :frusty::headdesk:

:picard:

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Wheres the F'ing pic dopey??:biglaugh:
$1,000 gold Rolex:snort: