• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I was sold a bad watch here from a member, and he wont communicate with me

AvidFanOfStuff

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/5/11
3% of active users for a forum that big is actually really good!

Agreed... I read somewhere that 90% of the content on wikipedia was written by only 2% of its member base.

I have a lot of experience in managing big forums... you guys are doing a great job.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I have a lot of experience in managing big forums...

Careful, our press-gang (AKA Guanaco) is very efficient! :lol:

BADWIN BING

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/10
Quite happy to, I just need to dig them out which is not quite so easy on vB as on IPB. I'll have a looky.

11,532 users have posted and of those 1331 have posted in the last 30 days. 1151 users have 100 posts or more. Believe it or not that is actually quite good by forum standards.

It is the norm that most users simply come and read, the number that contribute is quite small. the fact that over one in three users have posted is very good indeed. The vast majority of fora have a far smaller participation rate than that.

Interesting stats. Thanks for taking the trouble.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Ok I want to complain now.....where are these so called boobies you speak of?!?!? All I see is damn watches~!!!!!!!!

Did you fill out a complaint form?

As for posting, I never have anything valuable to add, and rarely anything to say at all.
Most of my time here on the forum is spent sending the Col PMs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrYesterday

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/10
Itinerant
Most of my posts are about guns, boobs (though I've given up my place as top cleavage contributor), and comic relief. I tried to be a valuable contributor, but I failed, so I've resigned to being a resident jester.

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
Ten pages and we still have no clue what happened with the OP. :)

slimslim

I'm Pretty Popular
18/9/10
i guess the ones that write, like to write ;) and send col pm's lots of them... so what kind of watch was it OP? pics?? i love pics... and periods...........

BADWIN BING

30/4/10
Most of my posts are about guns, boobs (though I've given up my place as top cleavage contributor), and comic relief. I tried to be a valuable contributor, but I failed, so I've resigned to being a resident jester.

Nothing wrong with that......I'm falling into the same category. :lol:

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Maui Jim, where is you?? Post here or we will turn on you, LOL.

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
the seller has already contacted me to get advise on the matter. I though, have been completely out oftime to even reply to the seller so far, despite getting several pm's from him.
believe me, the seller wants to settle this too.

maui jim, I'll send you a pm.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Thats cool and I'm sure it will be solved.

However, I think we would all like the full details from both sides. Why the shut up game from the seller?? Speak up if your in the right, cowering in the corner makes you look not so honest.

avenger007

Advisor
21/2/09
The views of Sub4Me do not necessarily reflect the views of RWI or its Staff. :D

avenger007

Advisor
21/2/09
You know I love you, Subs. But just because the seller does not wish to voice his side of things to the general populace, this doesn't mean he should be perceived as guilty. There is little to no evidence given publicly on this issue by either side. The OP and the seller have contacted the Staff and are working to get it sorted. Trk has already stated the seller is actively pursuing a resolution. No guilt should be inferred at this time.