• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Time for a Official Seawolf Club?

Snpr9696

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
26/5/10
Yeah...not exactly water-resistant to 100m as stated................
ed427319.jpg

robbie888

Known Member
7/11/10
Yeah...not exactly water-resistant to 100m as stated................
ed427319.jpg

Never, ever put your rep into the water, no mather what the dealer is promising. Not until you've seen (or done) the waterproofing test yourself.

Snpr9696

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
26/5/10
I've always had good luck with my dealer (over 20 some reps). He is replacing it no questions asked. Stand up service IMHO.

Del

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
15/7/10
That's a bummer about your Seawolf not being properly waterproofed - glad you're getting it replaced ok.

Here's mine a few weeks ago in the pool on holiday in Tenerife (yes, I had it tested before I went!).

It was the first time I ever put a rep in water - I was a bit nervous about it at first! :lol:

Seawolf on the water:-
DSC03649v3.jpg

Seawolf in the water:-
DSC03651v2.jpg

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
Never, ever put your rep into the water, no mather what the dealer is promising. Not until you've seen (or done) the waterproofing test yourself.

at the end of the day if dealer states water proof then why not use them in water, good to see that they will replace, who was dealer as should be named and praised!!!

robbie888

Known Member
7/11/10
at the end of the day if dealer states water proof then why not use them in water, good to see that they will replace, who was dealer as should be named and praised!!!

sure, and pay for the shipping, taking the custom-risks and, last but not least, wait for at least 2 months for having your baby back. If you have to wear a watch while swimming, be sure to do your waterproofing yourself. Just my 2 ct.

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
sure, and pay for the shipping, taking the custom-risks and, last but not least, wait for at least 2 months for having your baby back. If you have to wear a watch while swimming, be sure to do your waterproofing yourself. Just my 2 ct.

fair point, but im a risk taker..........., always will be lol, nice to have joined seawolf club!!!!!
010-4.jpg

mab

Known Member
30/5/10
Argh... someone in the EU sell me their yellow Seawolf!!!

Snpr9696

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
26/5/10
I tried to get a yellow wolf as a replacement. They have no stocks available. They also do not have a time frame either. Got a Pam187 with 7753 instead to hold me over.

investinwaffles

Renowned Member
16/6/11
Hey guys, figured I’d bump this thread and ask your opinions on something.

I have decided on a Yellow Seawolf as my next watch (no idea how im gonna get it, but I WILL get :) ). Anyway, I am kind of undecided on what kind of strap I want. I have a Skyland Avenger that I can barely pull off on my 6†wrists - because of the blingy bracelet, but with a leather band I feel like I would be very comfortable wearing it anywhere.
How does the Wolf compare in size?? The bracelet looks a little thicker, but its brushed so I might not feel as awkward wearing it.

I really want to get leather straps for both of them, but what color should I get for the Yellow ‘Wolf? Im thinking either a black leather strap, black gator (like the OEM Breitling straps), or a delicious tan Cayman/Caiman strap like this one:

avenger.jpg

What do you guys think?? Im thinking that id rather have the Caiman on the Skyland Avenger as its really one of my favorites (even more than the seawolf I think) and I feel like I will end up wearing the Skyland as a daily watch…

Cant decide!!! (FINALLY decided on yellow, after being hell bent on blue, then grey :facepalm: )

Snpr9696

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
26/5/10
Your going to have a hard time finding a yellow wolf. Everyone is sold out without any word of stock replacement. If ya get one I can make the strap for you.

investinwaffles

Renowned Member
16/6/11
Your going to have a hard time finding a yellow wolf. Everyone is sold out without any word of stock replacement. If ya get one I can make the strap for you.

Pretty sure they stopped production on them a while ago, and all of these were just leftover stock.
Luckily I'm patient. Managed to get a PAM 192 using the same philosophy, I have faith that it will work again. The Wolf isnt crazy rare, lucky for me :)

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
I was not really a fan of these 'style' of watches until I saw this yellow baby.

I 'think' I recall seeing a yellow Breitling box somewhere on the forum and think the combo of a great case coupled with this great rep. would be spectacular

Being a noob I don't know my terminologies but the pic featuring the matt case and webbing (?) bracelet, coupled with the yellow is awesome

dustindu4

18/7/11
Andrew confirmed that you can't get them anymore but they will be available again "in a few months time"