• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rules to choose a Milgauss rep (pics)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
What a useful post ALE!!
Always helpful
Thanks my friend

Este es el segundo o tercer post interesante que leo tuyo. enhorabuena!
Saludos

Gracias Chanel por tus amables comentarios
Perdona por no haber contestado tu anterior post
Saludos

Thanks Chanel for your kind comments
I have not replied your last posts. Excuse me
Regards

elmataplata

29/12/10
By the way, I forgot to mention as part ofthe dial flaws. On the black dial milgauss gen the orange markers extend all the way to the rehaut. On the rep they do not.

drozd

6/3/11
products_pictures
5_Milgauss.jpg

you mean the orange lume markers or the small orange numbers?

elmataplata

29/12/10
I mean on the non greenglass version. it has orange boxes instead of numbers, they have a lot of gap on reps and not much if any on gens.

AHX

Renowned Member
3/12/10
I mean on the non greenglass version. it has orange boxes instead of numbers, they have a lot of gap on reps and not much if any on gens.

We know what you mean but you're mistaken. Compare:

Rolex_Milgauss_Black_Dial_Watch.jpg

To my sig. There is a gap on both, it is consistent. *points to megathread for your information*

elmataplata

29/12/10
The gap on yours is a few mm's big while the gen isnt even 1mm big.

Yes its not noticeble at all by anyone but we are saying the faults no?

AHX

Renowned Member
3/12/10
Yes it is, look at the bottom left marker on that example picture, which, by the way, is a render, so would be entirely perfect, zero margin for error or difference. They are both a couple mm, my rep and the gen render. The gen itself is the same, mm difference, it does not touch the edge. I appreciate that you're trying to inform and I'm not trying to big dog you, my Milgauss Megathread, while far more detailed, also is somewhat outdated by now because I just don't have time to fix it up. I'm just saying, if you want to point out flaws, point out flaws that exist, not best guesses. Having worn the gen on my wrist in real life, I assure you the marker distance is not a replica flaw.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm being as friendly as I can! But don't focus too much on the wrong stuff, do the forum a service and mention the new SuperClone movement out for the Milgauss GV if you haven't already, that'd be very useful info :D

RolexPresident

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/09
that was very nice of you to do this write up.

what is your opinion on the white dial versions?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
that was very nice of you to do this write up.

what is your opinion on the white dial versions?

Really a don't like the white dials on watches. But it is just a taste matter.

Anyway, with a "technical" and "professional" watch like a Milg., don't forget the gen is made tu endure magnetic fields of 1000 gauss (from that its name), I think the black dial is more suitable. Taste question again.

The green crystal gives it a big personality.

-=MarK=-

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/6/11
Milgauss GREEN SAPPHIRE from Robert T4D ??

What did you think about model from Time4Direct 199USD ?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
What did you think about model from Time4Direct 199USD ?

Hi Mark.
IMO they are the same watch than Puretime and RM. So, it is your choice.
I don't like the Milg with 21J, due to its stutter movement of the big hand.

-=MarK=-

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/6/11
ALE7575 : Of course I know that problem with second hand and 21J movement, I ask about case, dial, engraving. If I will order I take it with A2836.

If you look at posts about T4D Milgauss sameone write it is best and another reply this cheap and poor quality.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
ALE7575 : Of course I know that problem with second hand and 21J movement, I ask about case, dial, engraving. If I will order I take it with A2836.

If you look at posts about T4D Milgauss sameone write it is best and another reply this cheap and poor quality.

At the level of knowledge you have already, I think you must look by yourself and decide by yourself.

You must know that the replicas are almost all the same!!

I think the rep. from T4D are the same than the rep from RM and PT

thepayola

Looking Around
1/6/11
If you have had problems with Puretime you MUST explain them in the dealers forum in order to share them.
This is very important for all members!!
Anyway, I want to know what are these problems, because I'm planning to buy from Puretime next September.
Please inform me asap
Thanks again

I have ordered three watches from PureTime (including a Milgauss GV) and have been very pleased with their products and their service. There was a problem with one of the watches that emerged pretty early on, and they were very quick to respond and make it right. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Reactions: YT888