• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seriously now!

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
You know the Germans always make good stuff.
You followin' me camera guy?

Seriously..would you trust this guy enough to buy ANYTHING from him? It better sell itself.

[youtube:1aaapb8t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns4mnmNBk1Y[/youtube:1aaapb8t]

I had ro add this because it's just funny....

[youtube:1aaapb8t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fl8gEwkS48[/youtube:1aaapb8t]

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Looks like the Shamwow salesman is at the Winter Midwest Outdoors show just begging for an audience. Every now and again I have to show my kids 15-19 how to clean up the kitchen counter, I am going to use this sales method. :D

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
i doubt its made in germany.
but it helps to sell the product.

i believe this towel could do that......kitchen roll does do a pretty good job already.

been thinking about buying that....and trying it out.

one thing that does not work: the shaver sharpener. what B U L L S H I T !

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
horologie_unitas said:
one thing that does not work: the shaver sharpener. what Bologna Sausage !

It worked for B r it ney. :wink:

Dompizzo

13/7/08
Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered 5 of these, and some mighty putty. SWEET!!!

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
These guys are at every major Auto Industry trade show, and have the exact same pitch no matter who is selling it. They must make them take a class before they put them to work. :lol:

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
This commercial is on in NY every 20 minutes. The dude is annoying. It's a frigging atrificial chamois that is pennies to make. Ron Popeil started all this crap, and people buy it!

My favorite line is 'It's made in Germany, you know the Germans make good stuff"
We were watching it at work and I shouted to the TV at that statement "Like Zyclon -B!" Everyone in the room just nearly pissed themselves.

Hermitkermit

Horology Curious
13/6/08
Be aware of shamwow imitattors, guys!
Don´t buy shamwow replicas!
Because the real deal is german, the chinese make replika shamwows!
You can even use it to polish your SS Rolex :roll: and it does work even with Replikas! :lol:

Cheers, Kermit

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
watchbuff said:
This commercial is on in NY every 20 minutes. The dude is annoying. It's a frigging atrificial chamois that is pennies to make. Ron Popeil started all this crap, and people buy it!

My favorite line is 'It's made in Germany, you know the Germans make good stuff"
We were watching it at work and I shouted to the TV at that statement "Like Zyclon -B!" Everyone in the room just nearly pissed themselves.

they should say.....the germans make good stuff like Lange & sons, Sinn and Glashuette.

nobody would understand a word.

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Look out Vince is back! Watch fast cause he can't do this all day!

[youtube:t5ycy77y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUbWjIKxrrs[/youtube:t5ycy77y]

Apparaently he slaps all day. AND HE CAN DO IT WITH ONE FINGER!

And he says you'll love his nuts....

My wife said I hope that stuff sells itself because he's not helping. He's definitely making me cry. :lol:

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
Okay. I have to make a confession. In fact, I have to make two confessions, and I don't know which is worse.

1) I saw this demonstration in Kansas City. Same demo. Same thing sucking a glass of root beer through a carpet just laying the thing over the top without applying any downward pressure. So yes, I bought one.

2) I bought the thing at a flea market that openly sells drug paraphernalia. And I go to that flea market regularly, but not for the crack pipes and bongs.

seventhexile

I'm Pretty Popular
7/7/08
fakemaster said:
Look out Vince is back! Watch fast cause he can't do this all day!

[youtube:y4cu055q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUbWjIKxrrs[/youtube:y4cu055q]

Apparaently he slaps all day. AND HE CAN DO IT WITH ONE FINGER!

And he says you'll love his nuts....

My wife said I hope that stuff sells itself because he's not helping. He's definitely making me cry. :lol:

I bet seanf would slap all day
especially after the scene w/ that guys nuts.

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
@coling: I don't know. I haven't spilled anything yet to have to use it. But I definitely did watch the guy pour the soda into a carpet square, toss the Shamwow on the carpet without applying pressure to it, and in something like fifteen seconds, he rolled it up and wrung it out into a dish. I hadn't seen it on TV before, but I was duly impressed. The guy didn't look like he was on crack either.