• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

here comes the 177M

zzzzzzed

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/4/11
Thank you! I confrimed them and they should be shipped today :))) Aaaaaeeeyeeeeaahhhhhh

smascarinas

I'm Pretty Popular
16/2/10
some pics to hold you guys off

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Artasb

Horology Curious
25/6/11
Question from a noob: why does an italian watchmaker use a rubber strap which says "made in Austria"?

Pakz

Renowned Member
15/4/11
Question from a noob: why does an italian watchmaker use a rubber strap which says "made in Austria"?

And a dial that says "swiss made" ;) ?

Because even if it has Italian "genes", Panerai is a "WorldSwiss" company, selling luxury goods. As the stuff in itself is rather basic (a watch case in steel or titanium, a 6497, a rubber or leather band), they try to get the "best" for each component (and still fail at really justifying their prices, IMNSHO... :sofa:)

bluffer843

Renowned Member
21/10/10
Anyone held a both a GEN Pam 111M and the rep? questions

I just received the H factory Pam 111M and it really is nicely finished. The lume is awesome and I love the rubber strap. My question is how is the dial color and texture compared to the GEN? It looks a bit "plasticy" It looks identical in all the dealer picks but maybe its just different then what I was expecting. Thanks!

colinfair

Horology Curious
16/8/09
177m

i just got mine in the door from angus

its my first pam and i have to say its a peach site photos dont do it justice i originaly orderd the 005k in march but on back order i could not wait any longer so changed it to this one in the door within two weeks not bad very very happy

just one very small thing check the cg screws and strap screws mine needed a couple of turns

colinfair

Horology Curious
16/8/09
it says they are 50mtrs proof but i doubt it

i checked my case back after my last post and i got about a half a turn on it
qc seem to make sure everything works before they send them out but in my case forgot to tighten up no problem still very happy