• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New AP 43MM releases

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Approved QC for your use

gilrob

Legendary Member
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
from what i can tell its some sort of fabric strap
Thanks.

Out of curiosity, I looked it up on the official AP website and it was stated that it is calfskin. The pattern on the strap was most likely embossed. The watch also comes with an extra interchangeable black rubber strap.

I have no idea what the replica makers straps are like, but they do look good in the pictures.

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Thanks.

Out of curiosity, I looked it up on the official AP website and it was stated that it is calfskin. The pattern on the strap was most likely embossed. The watch also comes with an extra interchangeable black rubber strap.

I have no idea what the replica makers straps are like, but they do look good in the pictures.
yes i saw on AP site as well but from my qc i cannot tell if its leather but if it is that would be a plus

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
Overall that looks pretty good. Strap looks like a fabric type rather than leather and colour matches the dial better than a black rubber so that is good. I will be very interested to hear your thought on the finishing when you get it, cheers!

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Which TD is this? How long did it take for QC photos after placing the order? I also like this color combination the best.
I use a FB dealer for the last year he is the best with prices and delivery it took 4 days for QC

Reactions: Nono92 and 68snoopy

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
follow up i just got the watch and can confirm its fabric strap not leather but overall its a good build in par or a touch better than APS
Show us pics when you can, thanks again!

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
Yeah me neither lol. There are so many watches that don’t end up on their sites though. Typically Steve at theonewatches.io posts all the new release APs first so watch there