• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Do you feel welcomed to RWI when this is your first impression?

ImSW1

I Have Learned Many Things! I Can Now Spell Rolex.
Patron
8/10/23
USA - NorCal
Hey, I'm the one who didn't get welcomed here. I'm the victim. Everyone feel sorry for meeeeeeee 😭
Its always those "moderator" types that try to steal the limelight from us pleebs :ROFLMAO: .

Then again, it was you that dared to bring this thread back on topic.
How Dare You Greta GIF

Last edited:
Reactions: Beartooth

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
So you're the authority
Please remove the two headers from my profile and investigate how and why they have been added
You have to fill form C and get pre-approval from the board of Moderators, to be submitted personally at the Ryongsong Residence, gate F, door K (noobs/subhumans).
To enter gate F you need to fill and submit temporary entry application on the orange form K-567.
Waiting time 3-18 months, outcome uncertain

Empereur

The guy using Google Translator
Supporter
Certified
27/8/23
France
You have to fill form C and get pre-approval from the board of Moderators, to be submitted personally at the Ryongsong Residence, gate F, door K (noobs/subhumans).
To enter gate F you need to fill and submit temporary entry application on the orange form K-567.
Dont strat something you cant ending Redskin

ImSW1

I Have Learned Many Things! I Can Now Spell Rolex.
Patron
8/10/23
USA - NorCal
Ok give me 1 hour I'm outside home.

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
and it's mandatory to wear a 140€ Daytona rep with a broken seconds hand