• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Genuine Rolex DSSD box vs Puretime Box (Loads of images and details)

coldwin

8/8/09
I have contacted lay RM:
He told me that my country (Mexico) has some really tough customs that the chances of passing it without problems are almost zero i have in the past many watches seized in Mexico
Even if its only a boxset :(

Where i can get some gen boxset for a DSSD i am waiting still waiting for my DSSD to arrive :)

antioco

Looking Around
13/9/10
Hi, i just bought a replica for the first time. rolex milgauss from replica make....did i do the right thing???

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
Just picked up a gen Submariner box off ebay for $130. I've contacted the guy in that watchnet link about a DSSD box. Still waiting...

DarthAlex

Renowned Member
22/8/10
Alabama
I sent money recently for another box...it was refunded. Looks like he is temp out of new style boxes...le sigh.

watchfaker

26/12/10
I just heard back from dream-watch seller on watchnet. I got a box set (box, manual, hang tag...etc) for $130 shipped :)

Its for a 116710 (GMT Master II)... which happens to be one of the reps I have coming in!
Hopefully its as good as I expected.

DarthAlex

Renowned Member
22/8/10
Alabama
I just heard back from dream-watch seller on watchnet. I got a box set (box, manual, hang tag...etc) for $130 shipped :)

Its for a 116710 (GMT Master II)... which happens to be one of the reps I have coming in!
Hopefully its as good as I expected.

I received one of those in just before Christmas, it is the smaller style box (I will do another post on those) and you wont be disappointed. It's lovely.

The larger box is for the DSSD and the Sea Dweller. The regular size boxes which are just slightly smaller are for most of the other watches... submariner, GMT, etc.

ImWatchingYOU

24/8/10
Das, here are a couple of images of how they look taken from Gens for sale.

DSC01174.jpg

412896863_o.jpg

Can you buy the warranty cards separately from somewhere? As the GEN box didn't come with one. Would be great if it would be the new type in the "envelope"

DarthAlex

Renowned Member
22/8/10
Alabama
There wee a couple of people who sold them online some time back but I have not been able to locate any recently...let me know if you find a source. Might try one fo the dealers that sell the replica boxes.

DarthAlex

Renowned Member
22/8/10
Alabama
I ordered from Puretime yesterday. Can't wait to get it.

It turns out there are three different "new" style boxes. I will be adding info on them shortly. A Smaller one for the 16610, Ceramic Sub, GMTIIC... A large Size box (Same as Puretimes) which is for the DSSD and Sea Dweller...and then an even larger box for the Daytona. :whistle:

DarthAlex

Renowned Member
22/8/10
Alabama
The Large box if you ordered the new style featured in this post. It seems to be the only new style replica box available.

johnnydeepsea

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/2/11
I do not want to sound rude I am just wondering. Why would you want a Replica Rolex box? I understand the Replica watch because you like the style. But why the box the only reason I can see is if you are trying to pass your Replica off as real and I did not think people did that. I never take my Gen DSSD off so it is never stored the box is actually sitting in the trunk of my car I took the card out and put it in my wallet but I never went through the box I did not know it came with a wallet I am going to have to go see after I type this.

With replica boxes I could see people try to pass off Replicas as real and scam people so I don't think it is a good idea. What is the reason that you like the box so much? This is just a question I am not looking to put anyone who likes them down. I am off to look for my wallet now:)