• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help me pick my next rep

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Gaaaadamn it

The Diver, on a rubber strap, now added to the watch watch list
It’s awesome, it’s one of the watches I have sold and repurchased. Will always have one in my collection:)

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Depends…..how much you want to sell it back to me?🤪
Eddie Murphy Smiling GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Not this one, it's too beautiful

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
You're dreaming...
Jim Carrey Chance GIF

hbk25

Horology Curious
8/11/22
I’m not sure what’s in your watch box, but I’m a little Rolex heavy right now, so +1 for the AP. In spite of that, to me it feels like a next level rep, and I have a clean BLNR (v2) & the 42 mm “white gold“ yachtie on oyster flex (vsf) to compare it to.

The DLC watch is very interesting as well. That gets my second place vote. But who are you kidding, you’re buying 2-3 from that list, lol.

Reactions: Juventus

Juventus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/5/17
Phoenix, AZ
I’m not sure what’s in your watch box, but I’m a little Rolex heavy right now, so +1 for the AP. In spite of that, to me it feels like a next level rep, and I have a clean BLNR (v2) & the 42 mm “white gold“ yachtie on oyster flex (vsf) to compare it to.

The DLC watch is very interesting as well. That gets my second place vote. But who are you kidding, you’re buying 2-3 from that list, lol.
You have a nice collection going for sure, and you are right, the more I think about it the more Im tempted to just order them all now 😂

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU

Juventus

29/5/17
Phoenix, AZ
Thank you all for your feedback and suggestions. So far the AP has the most votes. A lot of get them all votes too though 😂 I will eventually for sure. Anymore feedback and suggestions are welcome and greatly appreciated.

Juventus

29/5/17
Phoenix, AZ
The AP wins! I placed my order a few minutes ago. I will post photos when it arrives. I might place an order for one of the other watches before it arrives 😉 Thanks to all who provided awesome photos and advice, I appreciate it.

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
Good on you (and others) for making up your mind.

You say "might" place an order for another... hmmm my bet is you WILL 🤣

PS - nothing wrong with placing another order though of course, the addiction runs deep with many of us on here lol

Juventus

29/5/17
Phoenix, AZ
Good on you (and others) for making up your mind.

You say "might" place an order for another... hmmm my bet is you WILL 🤣

PS - nothing wrong with placing another order though of course, the addiction runs deep with many of us on here lol
Thank you, and yes there is like an 80% chance I place another order real soon 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
... I hear some TDs make a discount for a double order... May be wrong... @P..DR..D ?

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
... I hear some TDs make a discount for a double order... May be wrong... @P..DR..D ?
I see it as a discount, but its really not when I think about it :ROFLMAO:

It's that the shipping cost is the same for 2 watches as it is for 1. So kinda like if you buy 2 get a third free, when you really don't need the 2nd in the 1st place:ROFLMAO:

Mathematically if you were buying the 2 it's a discount, but if only looking for 1, makes no sense, except in my crazy mind to justify another watch 🤫

Juventus

29/5/17
Phoenix, AZ
I see it as a discount, but its really not when I think about it :ROFLMAO:

It's that the shipping cost is the same for 2 watches as it is for 1. So kinda like if you buy 2 get a third free, when you really don't need the 2nd in the 1st place:ROFLMAO:

Mathematically if you were buying the 2 it's a discount, but if only looking for 1, makes no sense, except in my crazy mind to justify another watch 🤫
I like the way you think 😎👍🏻

Reactions: P..DR..D

Juventus

29/5/17
Phoenix, AZ
I know a lot of you have been wondering “what ever happened with that AP that he was going to order?” Well, great news, it arrived today! All I can saw is WOW. This rep is amazing, what a beautiful watch. Im actually kind of nervous, when am I ever going to wear it? 😂 It is so much nicer than my other watches, probably only coming out for special occasions. Thank you all again for all your help and feedback on this thread. You guys are awesome!