• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help me pick my next rep

Juventus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/5/17
Phoenix, AZ
I am trying to decide which rep I want to order next and was curious what you guys would choose. The 4 options are:

-Black dial ZF AP 15500 A4302 Super clone
-Clean Rolex BLNR Batman on Oyster
-Clean Yacht Master Rhodium
-VRF Yacht Master DLC (the black one)

I like them all, and I know the correct answer is order all of them, but Im trying to control myself and not do that 😂 Anyway, any and all comments, advice and criticisms are welcome.

ultratime

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/8/22
If you only pick one, youll soon be unfulfilled by only that once choice , and will end up buying one of the others on the list. and then , and even still youll be unsatisfied knowing there is still out there what you want but dont have, and youll buy the remainders on the list. until finally you accomplished your goal of getting all you wanted. or you could save yourself the agony, wasted time fretting. and just buy them all at once. now i think doing that is more powerful than one at a time, and being still unfulfilled. rather deciding your going to take control and nothing gets in your way to seize what you want!! now that is satisfaction!

Reactions: Juventus

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
Why do you hate Omega?

-Nevermind….. I just saw the wristies you posted.
If you already have a seamaster and planet ocean and no date, then I say AP all the way.

Last edited:

Juventus

29/5/17
Phoenix, AZ
Why do you hate Omega?

-Nevermind….. I just saw the wristies you posted.
If you already have a seamaster and planet ocean and no date, then I say AP all the way.
I’m glad you saw them 😃 I actually love Omega, I have the NTTD and Planet Ocean 45mm and the 300 Spectre (Bond fan 😎). I used to have a Brosnan Seamaster as well but that was stolen a few years ago. I recently got a no date sub, the Clean one, which is why I am starting to get into Rolex now. I love that Ap though.

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
Your pics are good, some people like one or two brands and stick to them, collecting every model/Color

I tend to want to have a few of every brand. (Best/favs of each brand)
That’s why I suggested an AP instead of another rolex.

The ROO have more complicated movements, the SS AP diver is a bit on the chunky side, the royal oak is a classic. Good choice. If you pick up a second AP I suggest the carbon or ceramic diver.

Also, and this may not be accurate, but I always believe rolex reps will be around forever, they usually keep getting better every year. If you can’t decide what to get next, go with the watch that may be discontinued sooner. (Glashutte? , certain AP, bronze or ceramic pieces, chronomat, ceramic Ti seamaster, vacheron,it’s hard to guess what won’t be available later)

Last edited:

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
seth macfarlane fox GIF by The Orville

Just kidding🤪
Personally I would go for the 15500 out of the 4, you just gotta buy what you like:)
@APjumbo mentioned the SS diver above, I would pick that over the 15500 any day of the week.

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
You mean like the one on the bracelet in the M2M section that’s a smokin price?
seth macfarlane fox GIF by The Orville

Just kidding🤪
Personally I would go for the 15500 out of the 4, you just gotta buy what you like:)
@APjumbo mentioned the SS diver above, I would pick that over the 15500 any day of the week.

• Haha
Reactions: P..DR..D

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
Sooner or later you will buy all these watches you like anyway (at least that was the case with me). If I had to choose one of these watches, it would be the Batman.

g00n

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
You mean like the one on the bracelet in the M2M section that’s a smokin price?
Yes the one that looks similar to this, and yes it is an smokin price…..
They are truly awesome watches, OP sorry to be going off track🤪
Here is the 15500 you are thinking about also…..

Juventus

29/5/17
Phoenix, AZ
Sooner or later you will buy all these watches you like anyway (at least that was the case with me). If I had to choose one of these watches, it would be the Batman.
I think you are 100% right about that 😂 I’m trying really hard not to just buy them all now. Problem with that is, if I buy them all now, I will just make another list and end up buying 4 more in a few months 😂 If I pace myself, maybe I won’t spend as much? Maybe a couple now and a couple later? This is an expensive hobby 😂

Reactions: rolex4me

g00n

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
I think you are 100% right about that 😂 I’m trying really hard not to just buy them all now. Problem with that is, if I buy them all now, I will just make another list and end up buying 4 more in a few months 😂 If I pace myself, maybe I won’t spend as much? Maybe a couple now and a couple later? This is an expensive hobby 😂
Compete Homer Simpson GIF by FOX TV

Juventus

29/5/17
Phoenix, AZ
Yes the one that looks similar to this, and yes it is an smokin price…..
They are truly awesome watches, OP sorry to be going off track🤪
Here is the 15500 you are thinking about also…..
Thank you for those epic photos 😃 That diver is beautiful too. Between the two I think I prefer the 15500, but the diver is growing on me for sure.

g00n

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Thank you for those epic photos 😃 That diver is beautiful too. Between the two I think I prefer the 15500, but the diver is growing on me for sure.
One for a professional setting, the other for play😎 They can both be put on leather or rubber straps for a different look and feel:)
Both on rubber…..

Last edited:

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
I would go AP and pick yourself up a couple of fun straps. Like a nice Jacobs leather and maybe something a bit sportier to change it up.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Who called nana, she's busy :ROFLMAO:

She Loves It Youtube GIF by hateplow

Out of those 4 though, the 15500 for me. I will get another at some point :)

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
One for a professional setting, the other for play😎 They can both be put on leather or rubber straps for a different look and feel:)
Both on rubber…..
Hey, is that my 15500????
@Juventus , I am partial to Rollies, but I'd go 15500 in this case. IT's a beautiful glittering jewel.