• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help me pick my next rep

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
I know a lot of you have been wondering “what ever happened with that AP that he was going to order?” Well, great news, it arrived today! All I can saw is WOW. This rep is amazing, what a beautiful watch. Im actually kind of nervous, when am I ever going to wear it? 😂 It is so much nicer than my other watches, probably only coming out for special occasions. Thank you all again for all your help and feedback on this thread. You guys are awesome!
How dare you... I'm a Rolex and Omega guy. Never have I really liked APs, until now. That thing is gorgeous!

Reactions: Juventus

tacomn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/1/23
usa
I’m glad you saw them 😃 I actually love Omega, I have the NTTD and Planet Ocean 45mm and the 300 Spectre (Bond fan 😎). I used to have a Brosnan Seamaster as well but that was stolen a few years ago. I recently got a no date sub, the Clean one, which is why I am starting to get into Rolex now. I love that Ap though.
Which Omega you like the best? Trying to figure out which Omega is the best rep. Seems like it might be generally thought the best rep is either the Seamaster 300m, PO, or Aqua Terra.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
I know a lot of you have been wondering “what ever happened with that AP that he was going to order?” Well, great news, it arrived today! All I can saw is WOW. This rep is amazing, what a beautiful watch. Im actually kind of nervous, when am I ever going to wear it? 😂 It is so much nicer than my other watches, probably only coming out for special occasions. Thank you all again for all your help and feedback on this thread. You guys are awesome!

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Congrats! Enjoy it, it really is a beautiful piece!
Get It GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Reactions: Juventus

Juventus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/5/17
Phoenix, AZ
Which Omega you like the best? Trying to figure out which Omega is the best rep. Seems like it might be generally thought the best rep is either the Seamaster 300m, PO, or Aqua Terra.
I think the best one is the Planet Ocean. The only issue is the size because I got the 45mm and its huge! If you get a smaller one, that is probably the way to go. My favorite one is the NTTD Seamaster, but that might just be because its my newest Omega 😂

Reactions: tacomn

chefkchrono

Looking Around
13/3/23
Usa
Im looking at the Spectre AT as my first rep. The dial is just stupid gorgeous. And it has great curves and angles