• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Saggiolus

Known Member
14/9/22
What exactly are they changing on the new version?
I asked him. He only told me that they are available since 10 days only. I asked what's the difference with the v4 and he said the black balance wheel and better dial. I am honestly confused. I checked with the wayback machine to see the date of last update on the product pages of several TDs and none of those were updated after may 2022. I am still awaiting for more informations.

Dark12

23/2/16
I got the ORF V2 earlier this year & I think its actually very good (apart from the NATO -which is crap -uncomfortable and metal bars are too big)

Indoors, yeah the crystal is a little vague but outside its perfectly clear & watch looks great. Some rotor noise, but not obvious--bit of oil silenced it. Lume is pretty good also, a good effort.

Haven't worn it though since getting the VSF Spectre ..;)

Reactions: Cadows

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
I got the ORF V2 earlier this year & I think its actually very good (apart from the NATO -which is crap -uncomfortable and metal bars are too big)

Indoors, yeah the crystal is a little vague but outside its perfectly clear & watch looks great. Some rotor noise, but not obvious--bit of oil silenced it. Lume is pretty good also, a good effort.

Haven't worn it though since getting the VSF Spectre ..;)
How do you find the quality and on the wrist feeling between the two watches?

Dark12

23/2/16
How do you find the quality and on the wrist feeling between the two watches?
Spectre is vastly superior.....feels like a Gen, but i am bias. Not familiar with Gen NTTD, but very light to wear with a Gen NATO.

haze3715

walked out, no purchase history.
Supporter
Certified
8/8/21
Canada
Hi guys! I spoke last night with “theonewatches” and he told me that vsf updated the NTTD to a new version 10 days ago? Do you know anything?
well if you talked to theonewatches did you ask them what the changes are?

JohnnyDangerous

Known Member
29/3/19
Mine too. My very first Rep in fact. The quality is really something else.

I had this version also... Sold it because I got the gen

It was very difficult to tell the difference between my gen and the rep

The new ones are shit compared to the first rep released

Reactions: DC69