• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Strap Freaks!!!

vlad80

30/5/22
hi guys ive got a 22mm ss pam bracelet for sale if interested. cheers

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Thx for Update, i got only one experience with corriga and didnt need the service. thats really crap for a "premium" market postion
Yeah, from my experience so far, they are the worse when it comes to customer service and communication, you won’t get this kind of arrogance anywhere else.

Reactions: thenut

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Here'e something new from Attirail straps, my 2nd strap from them, very good quality and great communciation with the strapmaker.

z6Q2fY.jpg

z6QhQs.jpg

z6QKW3.jpg

z6Q3xn.jpg

z6QzXE.jpg

z6QjI2.jpg

z6QZZt.jpg

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
New arrival, amazing strap from Thomas Leather Handmade, I've been trying to choose a perfect strap for my 372 and I think I finally found one. Leather quality is simply amazing, great rich colour, very soft. Strap is manufactured with great attention to detail and Thomas is one of the nicest strapmakers to deal with, highly recommended.

Take a look :

z8XxbF.jpg

z8XbX5.jpg

z8X0qp.jpg

z8XSDb.jpg

z8XMTv.jpg

z8XwD8.jpg

z8XTKQ.jpg

z8XCNS.jpg

TopGs

Horology Curious
26/8/22
My first Post, here and Thanks to this page I picked up a VSF 312 which I love and now thanks to this thread Ive had lots of inspiration and amazing info from you guys - thanks!

A quick and maybe silly question but Im about to pull the trigger on a '74' strap by Martu and Im just wondering about thickness. I know the normal PAM strap is 24 and tappered to 22 but am I right in thinking best to keep the 74 strap in a masculine 24/24 style and pertain thickness. Thats what Im seeing in pictures being posted (i think!) and I like that look...

Am on the right track here?

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
My first Post, here and Thanks to this page I picked up a VSF 312 which I love and now thanks to this thread Ive had lots of inspiration and amazing info from you guys - thanks!

A quick and maybe silly question but Im about to pull the trigger on a '74' strap by Martu and Im just wondering about thickness. I know the normal PAM strap is 24 and tappered to 22 but am I right in thinking best to keep the 74 strap in a masculine 24/24 style and pertain thickness. Thats what Im seeing in pictures being posted (i think!) and I like that look...

Am on the right track here?
That is a matter of personal taste, myself I prefer straight straps so would go with 24/24.
I tried a few tappered straps in the past and decided I prefer them straight but you just have to find out what you like more.

TopGs

Horology Curious
26/8/22
That is a matter of personal taste, myself I prefer straight straps so would go with 24/24.
I tried a few tappered straps in the past and decided I prefer them straight but you just have to find out what you like more.
Cheers for the reply Don. Your posts in particular have been super helpful and also I did LOL for real at one stage when I saw the ongoing 'another arrival' posts!

But thanks for the insights into DC straps and others on the Lower price point etc!