• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch out for this seller! Do not trust him!

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Sorry but the photos are not of good enough quality to judge anything. I know I see and I wouldn't be here wasting my time if I had caused these scratches myself. I frankly have other things to do! Sorry!

I unfortunately did not scratch this watch myself. And this is the maximum definition I can get with an iPhone 13 Pro Max.
La qualité est suffisante. Ton explication n'est pas.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
And these are the pictures Ryan sent me. Very poor quality... Impossible to judge anything.
Jai dit, sil te plait, prenne un Photo de la montre dans la meme position

lmnc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/8/22
Wonderland
Please zoom out and show us a picture of the watch above in this angle

z6ET0R.jpg

Because the scratch is so deep It would show up in the QC 100%
Here it is !

Reactions: Vi-Lo

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
This zoom is from the QC photos you chose
There is NOTHING.
and that's not what I asked you.

I said take a photo of your watch in current condition from the same angle. So we can safely say the scratch doesn't show in pics.

Reactions: TESLA760

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
You compare two photos with two very different definitions.
I fucking asked you twice to take a picture in the same position, you somehow do not comply.
Something is very fishy here and you are not willing to work with us.

We would be supporting you, but frankly you're not tits and we're not a bra.

lmnc

Banned
20/8/22
Wonderland
I fucking asked you twice to take a picture in the same position, you somehow do not comply.
Something is very fishy here and you are not willing to work with us.

We would be supporting you, but frankly you're not tits and we're not a bra.
As soon as I’m home. I’m not wearing the Watch now. And never wore it !!

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
As soon as I’m home. I’m not wearing the Watch now. And never wore it !!
What I believe happened here is the following

Since before you ordered you were unhappy with your purchase. You even went as far as posting a WTB for a different Caseback because you think it isn't the correct one.

you somehow receive a watch where, despite receiveing a clean QC with no dings, there is a big ass Ding in it and are unwilling to work with our suggestions.
We try to show you in the QC, hey even if there was a ding it would show because it's fucking deep. BUT:
THe pic you showed us doesn't show the complete watch just the area that's dinged. We can't even tell if it's the same watch.

And you're unwilling to share any more info.

To me it looks like this:
You received a clean watch no dings. The watch was very tightly sealed in bubble wrap, loads and loads of it. You take s screwdriver because you hated your wife for a few years and start stabbing at her, again and again.

Wait, I'm losing focus, are we still talking about the watch?

lmnc

Banned
20/8/22
Wonderland
What I believe happened here is the following

Since before you ordered you were unhappy with your purchase. You even went as far as posting a WTB for a different Caseback because you think it isn't the correct one.

you somehow receive a watch where, despite receiveing a clean QC with no dings, there is a big ass Ding in it and are unwilling to work with our suggestions.
We try to show you in the QC, hey even if there was a ding it would show because it's fucking deep. BUT:
THe pic you showed us doesn't show the complete watch just the area that's dinged. We can't even tell if it's the same watch.

And you're unwilling to share any more info.

To me it looks like this:
You received a clean watch no dings. The watch was very tightly sealed in bubble wrap, loads and loads of it. You take s screwdriver because you hated your wife for a few years and start stabbing at her, again and again.

Wait, I'm losing focus, are we still talking about the watch?
Everything seems so easy according to you man. I love this watch and I wanted a perfect one. That’s why I was looking for a back case before I received it !