• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jtime Current Website Domain

bigbangtheory

Renowned Member
1/6/08
Sent you a whasapp for a submariner 116613lb bluesy , please let me know if you can source the best one wrapped

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
Hello,
It is impossible to contact you...
Regards.

Noobienoob

Horology Curious
3/12/21
jtimewatch - emailed and sent a WhatsApp message about a few watches. Hope all is well over there. stay safe

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk

Dryfly

Looking Around
14/12/21
Hey all, Just wanted to give Jtime a shout out. I ordered an Oyster Perpetual 41mm 124300 JDF 1:1 Best Edition 904L Steel Silver Dial on SS Bracelet SA3230.

I received the watch in about 2 weeks. I am super impressed, it looks and feels great. Bonus points for amazing accuracy. I bought the watch fully expecting to have to do some regulation to it. Not so...Amazingly it is currently keeping time within COSC specs. Mind blown. Thanks Jtime! Excellent purchase. Highly recommended dealer, as well as the JDF replica manufacturer.

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
How much for only dateqheel and crystal + service of movement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richard80

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/9/21
the homepage do not work well for me, some browser problems?

LaserSVT

Looking Around
4/4/22
I am about to make my first purchase as well. Does it come with the box for the Rolex reps?

Reactions: loscarso

Dboy123

Horology Curious
12/8/22
Europe
Anyone had success contacting? What is the best way you all have found ?
Anyone had success contacting? What is the best way you all have found ?
I’m new here also. Jtime.io is the website so be careful as when you Google Jtime the first hit will be Jtime.watch which is not Li as per the response in the forum here. I have contacted them through the email on website and also WhatsApp and they have been very responsive so far. Literally just put my order in, so transfer funds next step

Last edited:

Hbomar93

Horology Curious
18/5/20
I’m new here also. Jtime.io is the website so be careful as when you Google Jtime the first hit will be Jtime.watch which is not Li as per the response in the forum here. I have contacted them through the email on website and also WhatsApp and they have been very responsive so far. Literally just put my order in, so transfer funds next step
Yea! Gotta be careful there is a scam website out there with a very slightly different domain name. Best of luck!

Starry Night

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/1/21
Earth
Hi Li, @jtime.io
as of January 26, 2023 I am no longer able to access JTIME.IO . Trend Micro and my router are stating the site contains malware and viruses. Is there an issue with your site? Thanks in advance