• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jtime Current Website Domain

jk1846

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/12/19
The answer is literally one post above you :facepalm:

Thank you and I do not mind the sarcasm I actually enjoy it, I still can’t access the site though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Thank you and I do not mind the sarcasm I actually enjoy it, I still can’t access the site though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh ? There's no sarcasm here, the answer is where I said it was : there's a temporary downtime of the website, I've posted a link, if you bothered to look for it and research you wouldn't have posted

Reactions: smegma and Tarun

Spiritzz

Horology Curious
15/5/17
Anyone else unable to make an account? Website immediately errors.
[h=1]This page isn’t working[/h]
jtime.cc is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

ashu2289

I'm Pretty Popular
16/6/13
sorry mate, working on the error now already.

hey mate, hope you're doing good. I guess you have access to internet, so at least please respond to my messages as its been more than a week since I heard from you. Take are till then.

Domisus

Renowned Member
Supporter
28/3/18
Austria
hey mate, hope you're doing good. I guess you have access to internet, so at least please respond to my messages as its been more than a week since I heard from you. Take are till then.
It's Chinese new year. Let them have at least one holiday a year

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

ashu2289

I'm Pretty Popular
16/6/13
It's Chinese new year. Let them have at least one holiday a year

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

mate I know that...we were having our chat when he resumed on 3-4th Feb. I have been dealing with Li since 3-4 months and on RWI since 7-8 years...so I'm not new here and very well know the CNY breaks.
Still I respect your words. Take care:)

crl88

Looking Around
9/12/19
Hope he gets back on soon. Does any 1 know if the factory’s opened or are they still closed ?

tobacco

Horology Curious
11/12/10
I've been trying to make a user on his site, but when I click create I get a blank white screen in 3 different browsers. I tried mistyping the captcha and then I, correctly, get the message that it was wrong.

Any of you had the same experience? Any suggestions?

sombra

Renowned Member
19/7/13
Sweet Cali baby / Conus
I try to order a zzf v2 hulk thru whatsApp but haven’t hear back from Li / maybe combination of CNY and the situation in china right now God bless china ????

kidboss

Looking Around
21/4/14
Hi!

So I know it’s the new year and the virus situation, but I’ve sent money for my order 12/31/19 there was a problem, which I will not mention here, but I was patient and understanding. My problem is that they were online at whatsapp but wont even take the time to answer me, something like: we are fine, just be more patient. Now there website doesn’t work, I wont get any replies, anyone knows whats going on?

Last edited:

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Hi!

So I know it’s the new year and the virus situation, but I’ve sent money for my order 12/31/19 there was a problem, which I will not mention here, but I was patient and understanding. My problem is that they were online at whatsapp but wont even take the time to answer me, something like: we are fine, just be more patient. Now there website doesn’t work, I wont get any replies, anyone knows whats going on?

If you know, they you should also understand that they have more important to do than simply saying they are good.

The website doesn't work, because it's difficult right now for anything to get on working properly over there, people can't work as they usually do, so it takes more time.
In the western world, nobody bats an eye when a business is not answering for 48hr but for some reason, the good folks of China need to be here every minute of each days for our needs ... That's not how it works.

Just wait, Li is a TD, so you won't loose anything. Just wait, there's nothing going on more than what you already know.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Hi!

They are fine. Just be more patient.

Mr Heuristics

Known Member
24/2/20
Li and Lana have been extraordinarily responsive, conscientious, and interactive since jump street. I ordered two beautiful watches and I am very satisfied.

Reactions: gazpacho85

Jmorl

Horology Curious
1/6/21
Are there any updates on website address? Been no posts here for nearly a year?

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
Any news from JTIME? I've ordered a watch couple weeks ago and inquired about another however, I havent heard back from him

Reactions: Giofrank