• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New 4130 Daytona Dial Pictures Leaks

Rubiss

19/9/21
For real? The guy who can't QC his own Clean Daytona just so happens to have the best insider connections to the very same factory? Beg your pardon if I don't buy this.

there were just a few monsters from the first batch that had this problem, now there is no more problem, I assure you this is a great watch

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
For real? The guy who can't QC his own Clean Daytona just so happens to have the best insider connections to the very same factory? Beg your pardon if I don't buy this.

He claims to have insider connections at CF which I find hard to believe.

Rocket14

Known Member
22/9/21
He needs to go and boil his head for a while…..ten minutes should do it.

Rubiss

19/9/21
He claims to have insider connections at CF which I find hard to believe.

in the future it is necessary to read what I post, I said that I have a friend who is in the watch business in China and who gave me this information, me personally I have no connection with cf, so stop making unnecessary controversies

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
in the future it is necessary to read what I post, I said that I have a friend who is in the watch business in China and who gave me this information, me personally I have no connection with cf, so stop making unnecessary controversies

Whoa, in earlier posts you said you had a friend who had connections to CF, now you are backing down on that claim.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Whoa, in earlier posts you said you had a friend who had connections to CF, now you are backing down on that claim.

Please man don't entertain such conversation with him, it will take another 2 pages of bullshit posts to this thread

Reactions: Bobi01

Rubiss

19/9/21

yes my friend is a watch seller in china he has a very good relationship with cf and the other factories, he is the one who sends me my watches, and i repeat learn to read i mentioned it several times that my friend had ties to cf, not me

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
Please man don't entertain such conversation with him, it will take another 2 pages of bullshit posts to this thread

I agree as I am done replying to his posts as he is a fraud saying he has a friend who knows the owner of CF.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Who are you to put me down in this way?

You've had final warnings from 2 different moderators telling you to stop your shit and half a day later you're still arguing with half of the members here and lecturing people.

Who do YOU think you are???
​​
I'm so waiting for QueTip or another moderator to get rid of you, really

Reactions: Elno38 and QueTip