• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New 4130 Daytona Dial Pictures Leaks

Dayton

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/12/20
Singapore
Pushers look very different Dayton , do you mind taking a couple pictures of the pushers of the two watches one next to the other?

Just turn one of them upside down so that the pushers and crowns are in front of eachother and take a pic.

From your last pictures it looks as if the teeth of the pushers are thinner in the CF, and it looks as if they don't screw in as much as the genuine one.

It might as well be the distortion of the pic

I’ll do it and share when time permits. Just by eyeballing, the CF pushers are a tad too long.

Reactions: mari115

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
The pushers are a little too long compared to Noob and gen. I find Noob pushers more gen like but don’t know why some bros find the Noob pushers bad.

Wow funny, on pictures it looks like shorter pushers than gen or noob, cant wait to see your comparison

Gaberusa

Known Member
15/10/12
Yes. A very good rep. lol I’ll replace those crappy stickers with premium condom soon. Btw, those crappy stickers aren’t that bad irl.

I’m thinking the same just for the side case and clasp.
I’ve been looking around but not a very good source sell them.
Do you know where I can find something that’s stealth and thin ? I will really appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rubiss

19/9/21
What is a contact who knows the owner of the CF factory.

my friend is in the watch business in china he knows very well cf he works with them, i ask him any question he asks the CF i have the answer within minutes, i am serious.

the last batch has a new sticker, the bezel has been centered in the middle as well as the lum 3h-6h-9h, the stopwatch hand has been centered at 12 o'clock,the problem of the stopwatch hand stuck at 3h has been resolved

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
my friend is in the watch business in china he knows very well cf he works with them, i ask him any question he asks the CF i have the answer within minutes, i am serious.

the last batch has a new sticker, the bezel has been centered in the middle as well as the lum 3h-6h-9h, the stopwatch hand has been centered at 12 o'clock,the problem of the stopwatch hand stuck at 3h has been resolved

The noob Daytona movement never had a problem with the stopwatch seconds hand getting stuck at the 3 hour marker. Are you saying the CF factory has movement issues with the chrono seconds stop watch hand.

Rubiss

19/9/21
in the first batch apparently yes, some watches not all had this stopwatch hand problem, the last batch works fine.

Rubiss

19/9/21
The noob Daytona movement never had a problem with the stopwatch seconds hand getting stuck at the 3 hour marker. Are you saying the CF factory has movement issues with the chrono seconds stop watch hand.

it's not quite the same 4130 movement that noob v4 had, part of the parts and assemble by CF

Rubiss

19/9/21
Why did you post that the movement issues have been fixed.

CF assembles the movement themselves there are some watches which have the stopwatch hand which blocks and does not come back, my friend in China who works with cf told me that it is set on the last batches, he has good relations with CF, and other factories as well

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania

For real? The guy who can't QC his own Clean Daytona just so happens to have the best insider connections to the very same factory? Beg your pardon if I don't buy this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elno38