• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
Waiting on the Wimbledon dial, the bezel is the only thing holding me back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

koppy

Supporter
Certified
14/11/17
Any one have the rhodium on order, or QC? So we can see the bezel, if its been updated, as a few people are being told different things

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
The bezel in real life is absolutely fine... it just looks odd on pictures, particularly with a comparison. I wouldn't worry about it at all.

I just sold my CF. Wimbo dial wasn't for me. I prefer a plain dial, Rhodium/Silver with batons. Much more classic and feels right. The bezel is pictured below, in my sales thread, but honestly even compared to my gen... really not much in it. It was very VERY shiny, and looked gen.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...tejust-41-wimbledon-dial-catch-and-release-uk

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16
The bezel in real life is absolutely fine... it just looks odd on pictures, particularly with a comparison. I wouldn't worry about it at all.

I just sold my CF. Wimbo dial wasn't for me. I prefer a plain dial, Rhodium/Silver with batons. Much more classic and feels right. The bezel is pictured below, in my sales thread, but honestly even compared to my gen... really not much in it. It was very VERY shiny, and looked gen.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...tejust-41-wimbledon-dial-catch-and-release-uk

So you have gotten yours yet? Can’t wait for the comparison :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: koppy

mindvision

Known Member
21/9/12
Is rhodium or silver version closer to gen?
Also can you change the crown on this thing to a gen crown? Difference with gen is huge.

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Too bad you cant spell, or put a sentence together jackass.

“A Lille” was directed more at what kind of answer you got from him, but since you called me out, you’re welcome…

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18

Hey Everyone, I'm not sure if the bezel is updated or not but here are QC pics from the other day. I prefer the smooth bezel so I got this fella!

There was a fella that did that on a rhodium but took off the magnifyer too. Looked sick

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
You’re probably right, that’s why I don’t. Maybe you should follow suit, dick.

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

koppy

Supporter
Certified
14/11/17
doest really look upgraded, but if the change is just a 'little' then you couldnt even tell. I got the same reply from Li 'a little upgrade'