Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

New 6542 - budget factory option by TS-Station

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by SuperTopGun View Post

    http://rubyswatch.com/products/k12-%...ogo-clasp-1564 Ok I'll take the version with riveted strap, what do you think if I mount this closure? Can it be adapted?
    I don’t know, possibly. You might want to consider buying the whole bracelet from Ruby, it’s higher quality and more accurate than the one that comes with the watch.
    RWI SUPPORTER

    Comment


      Originally posted by Hor-Fan View Post

      I don’t know, possibly. You might want to consider buying the whole bracelet from Ruby, it’s higher quality and more accurate than the one that comes with the watch.
      OK thanks

      Comment


        Aight, just placed order and selected VISA credit card payment. Let’s see what happens.

        Comment


          Originally posted by me&tedd View Post
          Aight, just placed order and selected VISA credit card payment. Let’s see what happens.
          I don’t anything will happen until after the holiday, but good luck! I would still recommend BTC.
          RWI SUPPORTER

          Comment


            Originally posted by Hor-Fan View Post

            I don’t anything will happen until after the holiday, but good luck! I would still recommend BTC.
            Is it really that easy? They had a couple of videos but they're gone.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Hinclimincli View Post

              Is it really that easy? They had a couple of videos but they're gone.
              Their videos were confusing, tbh. To use BTC, sign up to Coinbase, do not purchase BTC with a bank transfer as it will take over a week to clear.
              Arrange your order with TS first, letting them know you wish to pay with BTC and they will give you the total price in usd and provide you with their BTC address.
              Log onto Coinbase and using a Debit card, purchase enough bitcoin to cover the transaction + approximately $20-$25 more to cover the debit fee ( around $15) and transaction costs.
              As soon as your bitcoin purchase is complete, immediately open your bitcoin wallet and hit the send icon, copy and paste the receiver’s BTC address( double check to make sure it is complete and correct) enter the usd amount and send. You will get a confirmation of the transaction from CB, take a screenshot and send to TS. If you do this during TS business hours, they will confirm receipt within minutes.
              RWI SUPPORTER

              Comment


                Originally posted by Hor-Fan View Post

                Their videos were confusing, tbh. To use BTC, sign up to Coinbase, do not purchase BTC with a bank transfer as it will take over a week to clear.
                Arrange your order with TS first, letting them know you wish to pay with BTC and they will give you the total price in usd and provide you with their BTC address.
                Log onto Coinbase and using a Debit card, purchase enough bitcoin to cover the transaction + approximately $20-$25 more to cover the debit fee ( around $15) and transaction costs.
                As soon as your bitcoin purchase is complete, immediately open your bitcoin wallet and hit the send icon, copy and paste the receiver’s BTC address( double check to make sure it is complete and correct) enter the usd amount and send. You will get a confirmation of the transaction from CB, take a screenshot and send to TS. If you do this during TS business hours, they will confirm receipt within minutes.
                Sounds very good! And those fees get probably covered with the 5% discount TDs usually offer, right?

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Hinclimincli View Post

                  Sounds very good! And those fees get probably covered with the 5% discount TDs usually offer, right?
                  More or less, there’s just no escaping fees! At least you don’t get a $50 gouging from some shady CC processor or risk having your CC number stolen.
                  Last edited by Hor-Fan; 10-02-19, 19:56.
                  RWI SUPPORTER

                  Comment


                    so has anyone been able to pay through cc recently? still on holiday/payment needed?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Hor-Fan View Post

                      More or less, there’s just no escaping fees! At least you don’t get a $50 gouging from some shady CC processor or risk having your CC number stolen.
                      Pay via revolut bank transfer. No fees that way.
                      Click here for my sales section
                      ((read the stickies!!))

                      #### See my picture archive here ####

                      https://repsource.smugmug.com/

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by RepPossessed View Post

                        Pay via revolut bank transfer. No fees that way.
                        Bitcoins or $ ?

                        Envoyé de mon Moto G (5) Plus en utilisant Tapatalk

                        1 - A/6538 Burford Milsub
                        2 - sorry ... that build is classified

                        3 - 16800 Comex Rolex - dated 1984
                        4 - Heavily modded 16610 cheapie

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by manodeoro View Post
                          Bitcoins or $ ?

                          Envoyé de mon Moto G (5) Plus en utilisant Tapatalk
                          banks dont do bitcoin.

                          You pay from your own currency to HKD

                          revolut dont send to china, so needs a Hong Kong bank, which im sure plenty dealers would have.
                          Click here for my sales section
                          ((read the stickies!!))

                          #### See my picture archive here ####

                          https://repsource.smugmug.com/

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by RepPossessed View Post

                            banks dont do bitcoin.

                            You pay from your own currency to HKD

                            revolut dont send to china, so needs a Hong Kong bank, which im sure plenty dealers would have.
                            So what you mean is :
                            1 - ask TSWatch if they have a HK bank
                            2 - do a bank transfer in HKD
                            3 - via Revolut ecard (for security)
                            Am I right ?

                            Envoyé de mon Moto G (5) Plus en utilisant Tapatalk

                            1 - A/6538 Burford Milsub
                            2 - sorry ... that build is classified

                            3 - 16800 Comex Rolex - dated 1984
                            4 - Heavily modded 16610 cheapie

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by manodeoro View Post
                              So what you mean is :
                              1 - ask TSWatch if they have a HK bank
                              2 - do a bank transfer in HKD
                              3 - via Revolut ecard (for security)
                              Am I right ?

                              Envoyé de mon Moto G (5) Plus en utilisant Tapatalk
                              Correct

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by manodeoro View Post
                                So what you mean is :
                                1 - ask TSWatch if they have a HK bank
                                2 - do a bank transfer in HKD
                                3 - via Revolut ecard (for security)
                                Am I right ?

                                Envoyé de mon Moto G (5) Plus en utilisant Tapatalk
                                how would you propose to do a bank transfer with ecard?

                                You would just do a wire transfer via the Revolut app. you dont use a card (same security)

                                Click here for my sales section
                                ((read the stickies!!))

                                #### See my picture archive here ####

                                https://repsource.smugmug.com/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X