• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF Overseas Ultra Thin 2000V is OUT!

houss1981

15/3/17
I got it from Li at Jtime

Sent from the RWI App

Well you are lucky to have received your watch. Some of us here have been waiting for their orders from another big TD here for more than a month. Delay is due to problems with custom control on replica items.
great watch, wear it in good health....

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

obro

Horology Curious
9/8/19
Well you are lucky to have received your watch. Some of us here have been waiting for their orders from another big TD here for more than a month. Delay is due to problems with custom control on replica items.
great watch, wear it in good health....

Yes, I think I got lucky this time. It took roughly just 10 days to arrive. Hope you get your order soon!!

Last edited:

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
HQ comparison pics with the BP overseas (with gen dial). The Calatrava cross isn't as good (and mine is crooked lol), but man is this a phenomenal watch. Finished much better than the BP. Fits perfectly with the gen rubber strap I've got.

NhMao.jpg

NhwJk.jpg

Nh7AW.jpg

NhslJ.jpg

NhuFP.jpg

NhNvQ.jpg

NhfzL.jpg

NhE6S.jpg

NhGk8.jpg

NhFOR.jpg

NhSVK.jpg

Last edited:

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
HQ comparison pics with the BP overseas (with gen dial). The Calatrava cross isn't as good (and mine is crooked lol), but man is this a phenomenal watch. Finished much better than the BP. Fits perfectly with the gen rubber strap I've got.

thanks for this comparison and especially for confirming that it fits with gen rubber!

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
By the way can I ask you how much spent for gen rubber + deployant? There are no rep straps available from other factories, right?

madex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/7/18

NhMao.jpg

NhwJk.jpg

Nh7AW.jpg

NhslJ.jpg

NhuFP.jpg

NhNvQ.jpg

NhfzL.jpg

NhE6S.jpg

NhGk8.jpg

NhFOR.jpg

NhSVK.jpg

Thank you so much for the pics and confirming on the Gen rubber.
​​​​​​Is this the same strap you use on your 4500?
Do all the 3rd generation overseas have the same strap or would they differ in size?

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Thank you so much for the pics and confirming on the Gen rubber.
​​​​​​Is this the same strap you use on your 4500?
Do all the 3rd generation overseas have the same strap or would they differ in size?

Yeah, its the same rubber for my 4500V. I noticed that this strap seems a bit thicker than the case dimensions of the XF, so while the clasp mechanism is the same, and it fits wonderfully, it probably has a slightly different strap.

By the way can I ask you how much spent for gen rubber + deployant? There are no rep straps available from other factories, right?

No, no modern rubber strap alternatives... yet. This was listed for $1400 on eBay a year ago, and the seller accepted my offer for $900. I tried to get it lower without the clasp, but he wouldn't budge on that. Given this is the only one I've ever seen, I'm glad I got it.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Yeah, its the same rubber for my 4500V. I noticed that this strap seems a bit thicker than the case dimensions of the XF, so while the clasp mechanism is the same, and it fits wonderfully, it probably has a slightly different strap.

No, no modern rubber strap alternatives... yet. This was listed for $1400 on eBay a year ago, and the seller accepted my offer for $900. I tried to get it lower without the clasp, but he wouldn't budge on that. Given this is the only one I've ever seen, I'm glad I got it.

Have to admit the rubber strap looks amazing with the pattern. That $900 price tag gave me a hiccup though ;)

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17

Yeah i think the rubber strap of the 2000v is a bit thinner than on the 4500v to accomodate the overall thinness of the case. We can only hope that XF at some point will rep the rubber too :)

madex

19/7/18

I really hope the straps will be repped. Any idea why noone is repping the rubber straps?
It cannot be that complicated, can it? The interchangeable straps raise the value of the watch so much by adding the versatility.

jvevermind

6/3/17

NhMao.jpg

NhwJk.jpg

Nh7AW.jpg

NhslJ.jpg

NhuFP.jpg

NhNvQ.jpg

NhfzL.jpg

NhE6S.jpg

NhGk8.jpg

NhFOR.jpg

NhSVK.jpg

Thank you for the pics buddy. Looks really amazing

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17

Do you have any idea how much the rubber without clasp should cost? I found one for 288$ and think I could then just buy a rep clasp for example from the new ZF 56

mule play

7/3/13
You may be able to buy a black rep strap. I know this as I just ordered a spare rep strap with deployment buckle for my Overseas 47040 model. $109 shipped with a 4% PayPal fee from Andrew at Trusty. The model reference I ordered for was VC0110B.

That said, ANYONE who has a JJF Overseas they want to sell, please PM me. I would like to buy it.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
You may be able to buy a black rep strap. I know this as I just ordered a spare rep strap with deployment buckle for my Overseas 47040 model. $109 shipped with a 4% PayPal fee from Andrew at Trusty. The model reference I ordered for was VC0110B.

That said, ANYONE who has a JJF Overseas they want to sell, please PM me. I would like to buy it.

Thanks for this, but it would be a rep strap for a gen 2 overseas, which would not fit with the gen 3, as those have the quick release system...

mule play

7/3/13
Thanks for this, but it would be a rep strap for a gen 2 overseas, which would not fit with the gen 3, as those have the quick release system...

RIGHT....I just looked that detail over. The 47040 has screw in bolts the go into the case to hold the rubber in place. The quick release in the 2000V has solid end links with a fixed post (I'm assuming) that reside in the case.

A few photos of the quick release may help explain all of this.

That said, I suspect we'll be seeing new models from XF very shortly given the sales interest in the 2000V.

-> I'd definitely buy a brown dial 4500V and wait until XF creates a rubber strap. <-

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
RIGHT....I just looked that detail over. The 47040 has screw in bolts the go into the case to hold the rubber in place. The quick release in the 2000V has solid end links with a fixed post (I'm assuming) that reside in the case.

A few photos of the quick release may help explain all of this.

That said, I suspect we'll be seeing new models from XF very shortly given the sales interest in the 2000V.

-> I'd definitely buy a brown dial 4500V and wait until XF creates a rubber strap. <-

The quick release strap on gen just snaps into a regular screw post. There's a bit of engineering finesse that goes into the execution of how well the strap comes off and is put on, but they have nailed it with this bracelet vs BP factory. They just need to make a rubber strap and put the same release mechanism on their strap.

However, this watch is absolutely stunning.

f73ZL.jpg

f7DhW.jpg