• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the new Tudor Section!

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Hot damn what took so long?????
Now let's get down on it, get down on it, get down on it....(clap)

abzack

Renowned Member
26/11/11
AH HA! Thanks!

13mm.jpg

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
I am on my second gen Tudor (tiger chrono sold to buy Pelagos) but am looking forward to getting a rep Tudor sub and the rep BB when it comes out just to piss off Luth with pictures of the bad assed hour hands.

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
Nothing good.
The rep chronos are quartz. The rep snowflake subs are home made, though there are nice dials availabe for those willing to put in some elbow grease.

abzack

Renowned Member
26/11/11
Only frankens that I am aware of. I built my Date-Day out of a dial I bought on the bay and a rep Rolex Day-Date...
I've seen a quartz heritage chrono that was carried by some of the dealers, but I'm not sure if it is still available.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
I had a quartz Heritage once. Bought it from thedoover.
Most killer Tudor reps are franken built. See the awesomeness is Tudor is engineered around ETA movements so tons and tons of rep cases, aftermarket Rolex parts and aftermarket dial refiinishers give you huge parts options. The Monte Carlo can be built 100% from aftermarket parts for about $1500. The transitional Pre Tiger Chronotime is much harder to
Source parts for. The snowflake is super popular with better parts manifesting themselves regularly. Yuki sells an Oysterdate Prince kit, case, dial and all for a couple of hundred dollars.

Luthier

30/9/09
Is it that "poor man's Rolex", second tier brand, named after that sleazy English monarch, with these uber ugly square hour hand? I'd better buy G-Shock.
Sorry, fans...

Ephry73

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/11
Will have the Tudor big crown ready soon. So far only my MC is available. Glad to have a Rose section here finally.

abzack

Renowned Member
26/11/11
From Watch Time, August 2013: "Rolex's sister brand, Tudor, was one of the hottest topics at Baselworld. Rolex no longer treats Tudor like an inadequate stepsister, but as a bona fide brand in its own right."

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
Ahhh jealously because all APs and Pams use the same pedestrian movements and all look the same.

If you see Kay

26/1/09
Is it that "poor man's Rolex", second tier brand, named after that sleazy English monarch, with these uber ugly square hour hand? I'd better buy G-Shock.
Sorry, fans...
ok Luth.

I'll see ya round the Casio Section then.:hehehe: