• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw there's an email with further instructions

truetime168

[

PAM 438, didn't take pic,but have it still,

SMP 300,blue bezel blue dial with rubber strap, have it still,

SMP 300,black bezel black dial with SS bracelet, made a mistake about it,it's a Omega 007 have it still,

CrPO 45 mm,with silver numbers, made a mistake about it,it's 42 mm have it still

Aqua Terra 150m,green dial,with SS bracelet+rubber strap together, sold out already,

Planet Ocean 45.5mm Deep Black CER/NY have it still

PAM1046 have it still

PAM979, have it still,

if you like any of them,please contact me asap,maybe after 1~2 days,then won't have, the last chance to get VSF's watches in 2021,

Did QC and test of them already,all seems good,you can see,the bezels of Omega all aligned very well,

my email is [email protected]
    Last edited by P..DR..D; 14-12-21, 08:19. Reason: Sp
    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

"Take care to get what you like
    or
    you will be forced to like what you get."

WTB:
    PAM089 / PAM 332 / Skydweller (black) / TC 16610LV

Comment

Originally posted by P..DR..D View Post

Not sure Sir, I just posted what she asked.

truetime168 ?
      Sorry it is not about you , I know you posted what she forwarded to you…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone ordered 116610LV, im still waiting for mine but might have to wait a while.

Comment

Yes, I’m waiting on one. Not had an update for a week, but she said she would let me know when she had them. I imagine it will be well into the new year.

Comment

Originally posted by jhoti View Post

strange Lucy just sent me an email that she can’t get SMP300 black and wanted me to change my order and here she is posting it is available.

The model available is not SMP300 but a different model. So she was correct in saying she does not have SMP300 available.

Comment

Hi Lucy, just wondering if you checked my 126610LV yet and if it has passed your QC? Can you send me the tracking number if you have sent it already. Thank you!

Comment

Has anyone heard from Lucy latley? I got my qc pics 8 days ago but no sign of my watching being shipped yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Shannzy View Post
                  Has anyone heard from Lucy latley? I got my qc pics 8 days ago but no sign of my watching being shipped yet.
                  Complete radio silence since a week ago, was promised QC the next day my payment was confirmed. Just gotta wait I guess.
                  Last edited by Ylijumala; 17-12-21, 16:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Ylijumala View Post

Complete radio silence since a week ago, was promised QC the next day my payment was confirmed. Just gotta wait I guess.
                    I've got an email from her on 15th. So, Lucy is just very busy, don't worry.

Comment

Is anyone from Australia? I had a random tracking number appear on my Australia Post account and was wondering if it was from Lucy. It says it’s sent from “miss (Chinese last name)” and looks to be sent from a mail forwarded in China. I don’t think I’m waiting on any other packages from China so fingers crossed it’s the watch!

Does everyone from the second batch already have their tracking numbers?

Comment

Don't worry guys, Lucy is very busy but slowly responds to everyone. She told me the third batch will ship next Monday or Tuesday

Comment

I'm curious as to when people ordered for the third batch. I haven't received any QC yet.

Comment

Second batch sorry

Comment

Paid on the 12th and was told qc within in 2 to 3 days, but i have not heard anything re an update or about being in any batch ?

Comment

Don't worry, I paid on November 27th. Lucy will answer all of you, she is very busy

Comment

Working...
                                X