• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The last batch of VSF's watches,Contact me ASAP!!!Include NO DATE SUB 114060+NTTD!!!some PAM/OMEGA

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

After posted this thread on Nov 22th,
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-news-about-me
I have sold a few batches of subs from VSF already,send most of them out already,now,for the customers who paid to me,I only owe 3 customers of 3 116610 LV now,
for all other customers,I have got all subs for them already,

firstly,let me sincerely apologize here,I know many customers had send me emails about these subs for many times,
but I haven't reply them,not I ignore these emails deliberately,not I pick customers to reply also,
just I am one person work,so I real didn't have enough time to reply all these emails about subs,I real hope to reply all emails in time,
even just send them a quick and simple reply,so real sorry for it,

at before,VSF told me many times that they won't release any watches before the CNY holiday,
because all workers of factories want to back to their hometown for the CNY holiday in advance,
but real many customers told me they want VSF's watches still,and they didn't get these subs after send me many emails,

so later,I talked with that special channel for many times,told them I want the last batch of watches from VSF still,
finally,they agreed to let VSF make the last batch of watches,
but each one need add $15 to that special channel,because real many customers want them still,so I said ok to them,

so now,very good news for all of you,
after 3~4 days,I can get the last batch of VSF's watches,I am not sure whether will have VSF's watches still,
so it's a very good chance to get VSF's watche still,
this time,will have many hot watches from VSF,

all customers who send me emails before,but didn't get it,or didn't get my reply,
please resend me new emails again now,
I will use 8~10 hours everyday to reply emails from now,

I know maybe some dealers add $100~$300 for one to sell them,
but to me,I don't want to sell them to my customers with so expensive price,even these watches are very hard to get now,
I just earn the part I should earn,

just for this batch,each one need add $15 to that special channel still to get them,
these extra fee I need pay to that special channel to get them,so it's not for me,I earn the same like before still,hope you can understand,

so for the prices situation,I just tell you honestly,I think my prices still are the best prices in all dealers who can get the VSF's watches now,

even these VSF's subs have the best QC and quality already,but to me,I will check each one carefully and clean dust,adjust the movement,etc still,
but friends,I am real very busy,one person work,my watchsmith is very busy also,
so everyday,maybe he can only clean dust about 5~6 subs for us,
so after I send you the QC pics,if you feel ok with the QC pics,please confirm for me first,
so I will let my watchsmith clean dust for these watches preferentially,then send them out,

if the customers point out problems on the QC pics,I will reply you first,after we confirm the watch is ok,then I will take it to clean dust,

I am not like other dealers,just got it,show you QC pics,then send out directly,then it's ok,if so,it's real very easy to earn,
for each watch before send out,I need spent half an hour at least to clean dust by myself(my watchsmith open it,I clean it by myself),
so friends,after you get the QC pics,don't urge me,I will send it out for you asap,

so this batch will have these watches below,with the latest prices now,

Rolex:
116610 LN,price is $473,
116610 LV,price is $503,
126610 LN,price is $523,
126610 LV,price is $553,
126619 LB,price is $553,

I think won't have customers will suspect these subs not from VSF now,
I took pics of serial numbers and movement in my last thread,and many customers got these subs already,so I think they can know it too,
so don't worry,all these watches are from VSF 100%,

Omega:
No time to die,price is $478,
Spectre,price is $428,with SS bracelet+Nato strap together,

for these watches below,Omega+PAM,for each one,I only have one of them,
so if you want any of these watches below,please contact me and send me payment of them within 2 days,then I can make sure to get them for you,

if more than 2 days,then I can't get them any more,

Omega CrPO 45 mm with silver numbers and SS bracelet,(a member told me he want it)
Omega Planet Ocean 45.5mm Deep Black CER/NY
Omega Planet Ocean 43.5mm SS/SS Black/Org,the 1/4 orange,

PAM382,PAM960,PAM438,PAM441,PAM985,PAM984,PAM979,
PAM1312(a member told me he want it)

my email is [email protected]
it's the best and the only way to contact me now,

update:
this batch will have Aqua Terra 150m GMT Worldtimer 43mm SS/SS on Bracelet,(only have two of it)
have PAM 683,PAM 961,PAM088,PAM1025,(each one have one of it)

for all VSF's subs orders previous,I can finish them soon,
so for this batch of all VSF's watches,I will create a new order list,
after you send the payment,I will add your name to my order list,
then send QC pics to you in order,

from Nov 22th,I missed too too many emails of these subs,
if you didn't get my reply,please resend me an email again,I am sure will reply you this time,you can get these subs for sure this time if you contact me soon,
it's the last chance to get these VSF's watches now!
for we all not sure whether VSF can release watches still after the CNY holiday in 2022,

so ok,please contact me asap to add your name to my order list of these VSF's watches!!!

update on Dec 30th about 114060 no date sub from VSF:

VERY VERY GOOD NEWS,today,my special channel informed me this last bacth of waches from VSF will have that 114060 no date sub also,
this watch,in fact,before VSF was raided in April,they just released one batch of it,very few of it then,
but the dealers and customers who got it,all gave very good feedback on it,
until now,still have many customers feel VSF's no date sub is the best version of it in the market,
just after VSF was raided,then no dealer can get it any more,
so out of stock about 8~9 months already,I thought I can't get it any more,
but they told me this good news today,

real many customers asked me about VSF's no date sub 114060 already,but I always told me it's impossible to get it now,
hehe,so I think these customers will like this news from me,

I can get few of it after 2~3 days,with all watches I posted in this thread together,
so if you want the 114060 no date sub from VSF,please contact me at once,
I think this one can all sell out very soon,so contact me asap to add your name to my order list of the 114060 no date sub!

the price of it is $498,

I saw some other dealers(very very few) can get these subs from VSF also now,
but most of their prices are still $600~$700,still very hard to get them,VSF didn't release watches to the market directly still,

so my prices for them still are the best now,I can give you my clean dust,adjust movement,etc,service still on each watch,

I will try my best to send all these watches out before the CNY holiday too,

I don't know whether after the CNY holiday,VSF can relase watches like now still,or back to normal like before,or don't make watches any more,
no dealer can sure,or whether they will rise in price for all their watches,after all,ZF,ORF,etc many factories rise in price in 2021 caused by raids,

so if you like these subs,please contact me asap to get them with a very good price now and good service from me,hehe,
I have sold some of them in recent 3 days already,but I have some of them rest still,
so if you order them now,you can get them for sure still,I will add your name to my order list at once.

Regards
Lucy

Last edited:
Reactions: Swiss Crown

didjital7

Renowned Member
30/1/21
Lucy, sent you an email about the 45.5mm crpo that I was asking you about.

topreplika

6/2/17
Lucy any News about Vsf Rolex DJ41 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Lucy,

Sent you an email for a VSF PAM 979.

Oh,friend,what's your email?
I searched PAM979,and searched your nickname,all can't find your email,

can you resend me a new email which include keyword of PAM979,

so I can search it again,then find your emails and reply you at once,thank you.

Regards
Lucy

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21

Regards
Lucy

Just sent you a new email.

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21

Regards
Lucy

Resent you an email from d****_and_l****@yahoo.com with VSF PAM 979 in the Title.

Archer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
18/3/21
Fuyuki-shi, 🇯🇵
If the price increase is not temporary due to New Year's tips, It won't take long to get the same price as other TD's.
If you want to get it quickly, it's faster to deal with other TD's.

I CU2

21/10/21
Hi Lucy, I just sent you an email confirming my shipping address for my 126610LV from the 2nd batch. Hope you got it ok! :)

gwc999

Looking Around
22/11/21
Emailed for the PAM 960. Subject line PAM 960,. gwc******@yahoo.com. thanks

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
If the price increase is not temporary due to New Year's tips, It won't take long to get the same price as other TD's.
If you want to get it quickly, it's faster to deal with other TD's.

Friend,this is the last batch of watches from VSF now,almost no dealer(very very few dealers) can get them now still,
I think my prices are the best still in these dealers who can get them,I just earn the part I should earn,
after 3~4 days,then I can get all of them back,if the customers confirm the watches are ok to ship,I will send all watches out before the CNY holiday too.

Regards
Lucy

jhoti

28/2/21
Friend,this is the last batch of watches from VSF now,almost no dealer(very very few dealers) can get them now still,
I think my prices are the best still in these dealers who can get them,I just earn the part I should earn,
after 3~4 days,then I can get all of them back,if the customers confirm the watches are ok to ship,I will send all watches out before the CNY holiday too.

Regards
Lucy

Thanks lucy, I have confirmed QC about a week ago, can you please try to send my watches before CNY
Cheers
Jhoti

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Thanks lucy, I have confirmed QC about a week ago, can you please try to send my watches before CNY
Cheers
Jhoti

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh,my friend,I will reply you asap,too busy recently,
and certainly,if all things confirmed,I think I can send your watches to you before the CNY holiday.

Regards
Lucy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Oh,friends,in my thread,I made a mistake about my email address,

I modified it already in my thread,

once again below,

after posted this thread,have some customers ordered these subs and NTTD and other pam/omege already,
but I have all these subs I posted still(126619 LB are very few now),so please contact me asap,so I can add your name to my order list also,

this last bacth of watches will send out from VSF after 3 days,so I can get all of them about Jan 1th,
so I can send you QC pics of them in Jan 1th to 3th if you order it now.

Regards
Lucy

Arttylux

27/9/15
Hi Lucy,
What about the link for my PAM 438?
And the BB58 braclet.
I paid 31th of March……. Soon 9 months.
I ask by email every few weeks but no reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk