• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Contact me ASAP to get a VSF's sub!!!and a small news about me

wuzzaap

Looking Around
14/12/21
What kind of email response rate have you guys gotten from Lucy. I placed an order back in early November, she sent over the QC pics and asked for shipping address. I replied with a few questions and never got any response since Nov 8th even with several followup emails in between.

rfsf

Horology Curious
19/5/21
Sent the money over on the 14th of December and got no QC yet. I guess you just have to wait.

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
What kind of email response rate have you guys gotten from Lucy. I placed an order back in early November, she sent over the QC pics and asked for shipping address. I replied with a few questions and never got any response since Nov 8th even with several followup emails in between.

Friend,real sorry for the delay,too busy in recent months to made me chaotic,please tell me the watch you ordered,
or your name or your email,or any keyword of the order,I will search and reply you at once today,
I got some watches(orders of Nov) back from my watchsmith in this week,so maybe have your watches,if so,I can send them to you asap.

Regards
Lucy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Sent the money over on the 14th of December and got no QC yet. I guess you just have to wait.

Oh,friend,will send you QC pics asap,maybe within 2 days if your order is 126610 LN from VSF.

Regards
Lucy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

A small update here,

for the first batch and second batch of subs,I have send most of them out already,for the rest few ones of the second batch subs,I can send all of them out within this week also,

for the customers who paid for 126610 LN after Dec 11th,all are paid for the third batch of subs,I will finish this batch of subs in next week too,
if you have got QC pics of the third batch of it,I will finish it for you asap,if you haven't get QC pics of the third batch of it,I will show you asap,so don't worry,

another very good news for you,
in the fourth batch of watches I got from VSF,I didn't get any subs,just a few Omega and PAM,they said it maybe was the last batch of watches in 2021,

but VSF inform me again last night,
they let me sort out orders to them today,from now,within 6 hours,
so after a few days,they will release the last batch of watches to me,

they said it will be the last batch of watches in 2021,
after this batch,if you still want to get VSF's watches,maybe need wait until the CNY holiday over,because workers need go back to their hometown for CNY holiday in advance,
so maybe need wait until the March of 2022,

VSF can't confirm which ones are in stock or which ones are out of stock for me,

they just let me order first,if they have,then they will give me,

last time,I told them I want subs still,but they told me they didn't have subs already,

but this time,they didn't direct negation,so maybe I have chance to get subs still,
I owe my customers 3 of 116610 LV still,so hope I can get them this time,not sure,

no matter what,I hope I can get some subs this time still,after I get them,I will post news here again,

recently,I missed most of my emails,everyday,spent my time in my watchsmith's office to deal with these watches,clean dust,adjust the movement,or deal with other QC problems,
so real too busy,didn't have enough time to reply emails,real sorry for it,but every week,I can send about 20~25 watches out,so I am working hard still,

from the emails I replied recently,some of my customers told me they want these PAM+Omega still,

PAM388,PAM904,PAM1312,

Omega spectre,no time to die,Planet Ocean 600M 39.5mm,etc,

I will order these watches today too,if I can get them,I will tell you,

for the subs,friend,you don't need tell me,I will order them directly by myself,
I will order 116610 LN,116610 lV,126610 LN,126610 LV,126619 LB,

if you want YG/SS sub or other full YG sub,please leave words here also,

for the PAM+Omega,if you want to order any of them,please leave words here asap,

after 6 hours,I will check this page again,then tell VSF my orders this time,

for these Omega+PAM,friend,I need get them via that special channel still,
so each one need add about $40~$50 too,

I saw some dealers add $100~$150 for one to sell,I won't sell like that,
but need add $40~$50 at least also,I can't earn these money,I need give these extra money to them to get these watches back,
so hope you can understand also,I just earn the same like before still,

so if you can accept that $40~$50,then you can leave words here,thank you,

for those hot subs,no time to die,spectre,etc,I am not sure whether I can get them,but if I can get them,I will post here at once,
so please keep an eye on my news.

Regards
Lucy

Wizard of Time

Looking Around
17/10/20
Hi Lucy,

I already have a 126610LN on order with you from the 3rd batch, but if you happen to get your hands on a 126619LB - I will also buy it.
My email is sv****[email protected]. Please let me know.

Thanks!

typevii

Horology Curious
2/11/21
West Coast
Lucy,

I have a 126619LB already ordered and qc’ed, you emailed me today about it.

I would be interested in an VSF Omega ‘no time to die’ if you can get one.

Thanks

didjital7

Renowned Member
30/1/21
I would like a 45.5mm planet ocean black dial with silver markers please

Bkhwkn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/12/21
Lucy, I’m looking for 124060, vsf NTTD & Spectre. Thanks. Have sent you emails before

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Yes,for the NTTD and all subs,I ordered them already,hope I can get them this time,if so,I will post news here,
I ordered this one(45.5mm planet ocean black dial with silver markers) for you also,didjital7
if I get it,I will tell you.

Regards
Lucy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Lucy
I would order a VSF NTTD, if it’s possible ;)

Regards

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Hi Friend,

Ordered it for you,new batch of watches from VSF can come out after 3~4 days,
this batch watches have the NTTD,
please send me an email again,and tell me your nickname in that email,
it's better to me to find and confirm the email is from you,

then I will reply you at once and we can begin this order then.

Regards
Lucy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
I would like a 45.5mm planet ocean black dial with silver markers please

Friend,very good news for you,for this one,I ordered it for you specially,
after 3~4 days,then I can get new batch of watches from VSF,this batch of watches will have this one you want,

so please send me an email asap,with your nickname in your email,

so I can know that email is from you,thank you,
then we can begin this order at once.

Regards
Lucy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Lucy, I’m looking for 124060, vsf NTTD & Spectre. Thanks. Have sent you emails before

Friend,after 3~4 days,I can get the new batch of watches from VSF,will have these watches you want,
please resend me a new email about them,

in the email,please tell me your nickname also,so I can know that email is from you,

so we can begin this order at once.

Regards
Lucy

Reactions: Doc.77