Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mclarendude
    replied
    Voo-doo, I don't have pictures right now but when I go home later I'll post some.

Nice choice on the JFK's, I have all three (Ballpoint, Fountain, Rollerball). Ballpoint in blue, the others in black,

The other two are the classic Meisterstuck, one ballpoint and one mechanical pencil.

All have gen MB refills, except the fountain pen which I use the Lamy ink cartridges for better quality. I don't want to spend +$70 in a jug of MB ink.

Leave a comment:

• Voo-doo
    replied
    Decided to throw in another MB JFK! Saw the burgundy red one in the shop, but the gold seems off on DH. So decided to go for the blue one. Hope the order went well, some failed payments, but it appears on 'awaiting shipment'. Oh jolly !

Leave a comment:

• Voo-doo
    replied
    Seriously !?!?! That's sick. Really curious how they achieve such levels of quality and detail for those prices. Hope that mine will be just as good
    I ordered the silver checkered fountain one for around 12€ and a gold boheme a guess? Full gold. Can't wait can't wait !!!!

Do you have some pictures of yours?

Leave a comment:

• mclarendude
    replied
    Originally posted by Voo-doo View Post
    mclarendude thanks. Really curious also decided to order two mb pens. A fountain and a roller. And now the waiting game begins
    Nice! The DH MB fountain I got is amazing to write with. I prefer it to my gen Lamy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Voo-doo
    replied
    mclarendude thanks. Really curious also decided to order two mb pens. A fountain and a roller. And now the waiting game begins

Leave a comment:

• mclarendude
    replied
    I’ve never bought pens from my TD. All of mine are DHGate Montblancs. I buy a genuine MB refill and it does the job perfectly. I’ll try to post pics. But they’re nice quality, heavy, and feel great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X