• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Second Amendment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Very well said ! Passing laws while the constituents are asleep is happening all over America. All I can say is freedom is non existent without with out the 'Second Amendment' to our Constitution intact. How do you protect your freedoms once it's taken away and gone? With sticks and stones ? The Constitution IS what makes you my friends, ' An American', and nothing else, period.

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
Conservatives have become a bunch of pussy assed victims.
Nobody is taking your guns or your jesus. Shut the **** up and go back I to your ******* bunker.

If you want to believe the earth is 6000 years old and an invisible man makes all the rules and some illegitimate black president is after you, intelligent people don't give a ****. Just STFU.

Consrevatives are not the victims, other than the victims of their own ******* stupidity.

SUMIKITO

Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Happy Easter to all ! I hope that it means something more then an Easter Bunny to most of you good folks. There is no God in Bunnyland ! Just small little eggs .

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
There is no god anywhere, but I will admit that Cadbury cream eggs are heavenly.

JAFO

16/10/13
Even Jesus would agree with you about Cadbury eggs.

And if you come to church with me, we can get you signed up for our next Concealed Carry class!

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Very well said ! Passing laws while the constituents are asleep is happening all over America. All I can say is freedom is non existent without with out the 'Second Amendment' to our Constitution intact. How do you protect your freedoms once it's taken away and gone? With sticks and stones ? The Constitution IS what makes you my friends, ' An American', and nothing else, period.

I'm forever amazed that the gun nuts really think that owning an AR15 or an AK is going to somehow protect them from their tyrannical government that's somehow out to enslave the people. The US military would take those guns so fast and leave you fools with the rifle butts sticking out your bloody ass and you'd never even live long enough to feel the pain. This isn't 1776 when a good squirrel gun was up against a single shot musket.

And, the second amendment is and has always been open to several different interpretations concerning personal ownership and use of firearms. And in all cases and interpretations, there are limitations as to what guns can be owned and how they are used.

Happy Easter!

SUMIKITO

Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
So there must be "limitations" too on what YOU can say too ! Hah ! Fight your freedom to curse ! It is your right !! Limitations my ass ! It is what it is, period ! Careful what you say about the military going against your own people. That is very offensive to those THAT protect your freedoms. I am from a Big military family, and NO , we would not ever go against our people.........NEVER ! ...................Have a Happy Easter, if you can ! ........................ We always do.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Hey Sumi, I did two tours in Vietnam so I don't need to hear you telling me about being careful what I say when it comes to those who are "protecting our freedom".

SUMIKITO

Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
That does not mean a thing, if you were drafted in your first tour, as most were. No one in my family was ever drafted, ever, they just signed like a true patriot, and went off with a proud smile. And they all continue to serve, to this day. Everywhere. Officers abound in my family, not cowering complainers. And they love protecting your butt, and always will. Geez, talk about bricks on ones shoulder, shake it off man, and be an American !! Damning the US Constitution is like burning the American flag! With all due respect guys, this is getting nowhere with comments like that. nuff said......

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
Nobody damned the constitution, unless you are saying that me pointing out that God was purposely left out of the constitution is damning it.

The only truly offense b thing on this thread is your implication that those drafted into war are cowards. I know a few Vietnam vets including my father who you would piss your pants in if you tried to say it to them.
BTW big man, what rank did you achieve after you enlisted?

Yeah, I thought so.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Nobody damned the constitution, unless you are saying that me pointing out that God was purposely left out of the constitution is damning it.

The only truly offense b thing on this thread is your implication that those drafted into war are cowards. I know a few Vietnam vets including my father who you would piss your pants in if you tried to say it to them.
BTW big man, what rank did you achieve after you enlisted?

Yeah, I thought so.

+1

Nothing worse than " I SERVED " guy.

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
Mods, I saw this post through Tapatalk so missed the warning about offending gun owner's delicate sensitivities.

I will not post here again.

If you want to create a gun bashing section for those guys who are "average or better", we can post there. Otherwise, as you were.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Yes, I didn't know this was a closed forum for true believers only. Other opinions not welcome.

I'm done here also. I apologize to any who may be offended other than on member I won't mention. Far as I'm concerned, he can stick his holier than thou attitude where the sun don't shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.