• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Philippines

D

d4m.test

Here's the QC. I'm just waiting for puretime to send my tracking number. Baka sa monday pa. Didnt receive it today eh. Sana walang maging problema
30da2e6cc6b6a25b287078b98754af97.jpg
02b9560c35cd3a980edc81497fe0a1a0.jpg
220c399564df47f27651773c3c966854.jpg
1bdd573d2517812f9d6bc8cc6b8ab6f1.jpg
93cd02af4d6f5fc846c0b08f044a37dc.jpg
57d7c36ab7c19b54300b6979f44e9a2d.jpg
c490b70fac909e3f96ed178f19876835.jpg
194197b33fb9ab0e3e30965ddb5d369f.jpg
e9835e808b6b33b14105dee60d35f8c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Post mo naman! I'm sure you'll feel very excited when you first get it in your hands. I know I did when I first got my PAM005 v4 from Noob. Only now am I getting new straps made. It's been almost four months since then. Now, I'm looking into getting either an H factory PAM380, a JF 16610LN, or an ARF 36mm Datejust. Maybe I might just get all of them all at the same time! Haha! Don't forget to share pics when you get your watch!

Sent from the RWI mobile app
Where do you service your replica?

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

I haven't the need to have mine serviced just yet. But I hear a watchmaster named Mang Loy in Makati services them. Have you received your watch?

Yup. I received mine a month ago but it was shipped with 2 missing screws on the bracelet link. Unfortunately I have to pay for the shipping para lang sa 2 na screw kaya dedma nalang ako. Where can I source screws for watches? Do you have any idea?
abc57f5b988af63cfc987d5987b66b03.jpg

955c33e3b5c3e4090456a2edf3b9cceb.jpg

7afdf0521816d6c447d0512ac7080bbc.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

marimar

Known Member
20/4/17
Yup. I received mine a month ago but it was shipped with 2 missing screws on the bracelet link. Unfortunately I have to pay for the shipping para lang sa 2 na screw kaya dedma nalang ako. Where can I source screws for watches? Do you have any idea?
abc57f5b988af63cfc987d5987b66b03.jpg

955c33e3b5c3e4090456a2edf3b9cceb.jpg

7afdf0521816d6c447d0512ac7080bbc.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

Kaya ako talaga mabusisi sa QC pics. Wala eh. Pinababayad ka pa ba para sa screw or shipping nalang? Kung di naman affected yung stability ng bracelet I suggest sa next order mo nalang, hingi ka pa ng further discount.

D

d4m.test

Kaya ako talaga mabusisi sa QC pics. Wala eh. Pinababayad ka pa ba para sa screw or shipping nalang? Kung di naman affected yung stability ng bracelet I suggest sa next order mo nalang, hingi ka pa ng further discount.

Hindi kasi napicturan yang angle nung nagsend sakin ng QC. Pinapabayad ako ng $25. Nilipat ko nalang 2 screw nung nag resize ako ng bracelet. Muntik malaglag sa wrist ko nung ginamit ko first time. Naka labas na pala yung pin. May 2nd order sana ako kaso pina refund ko. Naka 2 reject ako sa QC kasi may mga dumi sa dial saka caseback. Saka tabingi. Lumipat ako sa ibang TD. Inaantay ko nalang mag send ng QC sa bago kong order.

Sent from the RWI App

marimar

Known Member
20/4/17
Hindi kasi napicturan yang angle nung nagsend sakin ng QC. Pinapabayad ako ng $25. Nilipat ko nalang 2 screw nung nag resize ako ng bracelet. Muntik malaglag sa wrist ko nung ginamit ko first time. Naka labas na pala yung pin. May 2nd order sana ako kaso pina refund ko. Naka 2 reject ako sa QC kasi may mga dumi sa dial saka caseback. Saka tabingi. Lumipat ako sa ibang TD. Inaantay ko nalang mag send ng QC sa bago kong order.

Sent from the RWI App

Lesson learned sa'kin dati was never to buy anything advertised sa ON-SALE portion ng mga TD Website haha. Tingin ko either damaged or returned merchandise yung mga nandoon. May gasgas yung una kong inorder na naka advertise doon eh. Pero di ko na sinauli kasi ayoko na mahassle at mag-alinlangang baka makuha ng customs dito o doon.

D

d4m.test

Lesson learned sa'kin dati was never to buy anything advertised sa ON-SALE portion ng mga TD Website haha. Tingin ko either damaged or returned merchandise yung mga nandoon. May gasgas yung una kong inorder na naka advertise doon eh. Pero di ko na sinauli kasi ayoko na mahassle at mag-alinlangang baka makuha ng customs dito o doon.

Balita ko nga ganun eh. Lalo na sa mga old stocks. So mangyayari is naiipon yung mga reject pero binebenta padin nila hanggang sa maubos. Usually kasi maayos gawa sa 1st batch compared sa 2nd batch.

Sent from the RWI App

Specter1000

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/2/15
Cincy area
Just look for Loy's Watch Repair. I haven't been there personally.
Mr. Loy does fantastic work...He used to sell Seiko divers with his own dial designs. Most a/m dials are crap, but his were actually quite good. I would also say he is a master polisher...the case finishes on used divers was outstanding. I am glad I own this one....Kumusta na po kayong lahat dyan mga kababayan? (not bad Tagalog for white guy :))....

4Wd0eNM.jpg

D

d4m.test

Mr. Loy does fantastic work...He used to sell Seiko divers with his own dial designs. Most a/m dials are crap, but his were actually quite good. I would also say he is a master polisher...the case finishes on used divers was outstanding. I am glad I own this one....Kumusta na po kayong lahat dyan mga kababayan? (not bad Tagalog for white guy :))....

4Wd0eNM.jpg
That's nice to hear! Would check him out if my watches needed a service

Sent from the RWI App

faberjay111

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
Hi guys in the Philippines!

If anyone is looking for 1) Pam 127 2) Pam 205A Slytech and 3) Tudor Blacvk Bay(blue)....I have them. The advantage is no shipping, customs and loss risks!

The Pam 127 is highly modded and looks and feels gen! The same goes for the Pam 205A Slytech...it's highly modded with a Southy dial(super hard to source). This also looks and feels quite gen.

The Tudor is stock, because the stock already looks quite gen! It also has a Gunny distressed strap on a deploy buckle.

I also hve a whole bunch of Pam straps(24 and 26mm) and a few nice 22mm straps. None of them are rep straps and are quite high end.

If anyone is interested, just send me a pm. Then, I can list it as a reserved sale so we don't break any forum rules!

Cheers!

I also have a gen Helson Shark Diver(bronze) with the rare green dial. It comes with extra straps. The whole package costs over $1,500...but I'm only selling it for $850!

Again, the advantage for the buyer is that since they are in Manila, there is no risk at all to have to bring them in.....

D

d4m.test

can i join the club??:matty:i'm now living here in bataan..

patrick1007

Horology Curious
28/9/17
Looking for someone in Metro Manila who can waterproof a Noob Sub. Any referrals?

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
Hey guys

Can you answer a question for me please

How reliable is the shipping in and out of php?

I had 2 holidays there last year and i would love to come back again for a couple of months.

I had someone back home handling my shipping but this time I would like to stop in Hong Kong to meet a supplier and bring some watches into Philippines, and ship them out.

Il probably be in boracay and palawan.

Regards

Surgeonmd

21/1/17
Hey guys

Can you answer a question for me please

How reliable is the shipping in and out of php?

I had 2 holidays there last year and i would love to come back again for a couple of months.

I had someone back home handling my shipping but this time I would like to stop in Hong Kong to meet a supplier and bring some watches into Philippines, and ship them out.

Il probably be in boracay and palawan.

Regards

Never had a problem shipping in and out of the philippines using DHL. Local post service is unreliable. Hope this helps.:) maybe i can get some watches from you when you visit HK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seven7r

24/5/15
Sorry to revive and old thread but, I'm currently planning on ordering a watch or two from Intime (AP15450 and an ARF116200) and I was planning on having DHL ship it here.

How safe is it really nowadays? I bought a pair of shoes from HK and I got a PHLPost text telling me to pick it up in the customs office near NAIA. Since the declared value was less than 10k, I did not have to pay tax. However, it wasn't a watch and the box was really big.

Should I still go through with buying the watch or is the risk too big?

Thanks!

pinoyako

Horology Curious
15/5/18
hi newbie here, do you already purchased one rep in some trusted td here? For example intime, puretime.. planning to buy a sub V9 then ship it to the philippines, thinking of buying in intime website..what's the best option in shipping here in the philippines without high custom taxes or whats the best shipping option..im planning via dhl or fedex..im from manila pala..malaki ba ang taxes pag pinadeliver ko na lang sa house ko via dhl/fedex..safe naman ba na madedeliver? Thank you