• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig : TTMaster aka Bsmneul

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
Obviously this kid hasn't learned his lesson.

So I retract what I said in my earlier post. So perhaps we should release his info in the wild...kinda like Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom or NatGeo or some shit. Then watch him run around as the lions and the hyenas come after his monkey ass. He wouldn't know if he was screwed, blued, tattooed, snakebit, or shot after everybody was done with him.

Reactions: zachsdad82

Drehn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/17
No no, don’t forget. His mafia friends will kill you all just like they killed me.

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
No no, don’t forget. His mafia friends will kill you all just like they killed me.

Then they better eat the entire box of Wheaties and pack 3 lunches when they show up to this house. Why 3 lunches? Well I'm sure my wife will also get hungry at some point as well.

:rollingonthefloor: :rollingonthefloor: :rollingonthefloor: :rollingonthefloor: :rollingonthefloor:

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Raddave no the package was lost because of covid mess that is what I was told the buyer got refunded and he didn’t lose 100$ with my immediate refund soon as they told me the package was lost and they will inspect for further info that’s it, am I wrong again for refunding the person.

No he was short $100 after your refund ...

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
Why because I made multiple account hahahahh wow those scammers who stolen money are better than me in the brig or you can not reply to them because they are ignoring your posts and I’m not so let’s get back to biggest scammer with multiple account :facepalm

You really are a dumb fuck. As we have told you many times. It is not because you made multiple accounts. But because when asked you LIED about it. Showing you can never be trusted again, here or elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Raddave no the package was lost because of covid mess that is what I was told the buyer got refunded and he didn’t lose 100$ with my immediate refund soon as they told me the package was lost and they will inspect for further info that’s it, am I wrong again for refunding the person.

If your customer lost $100 even after being refunded and you 'forgot' to write your return address on the parcel then it's safe to say you would never qualify to be a dealer or seller on RWI.

And stop fucking lying - you can get away with it when you're 8 years old, but you're a big boy now - you still lying to your parents ?

TTMaster

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
10/5/20
tripdog I lost the 450$+ watch ok and even Trusted dealer wouldn’t send the refund that fast as me he didn’t lost 100$ he could lost maybe 40$ and thats because of the paypal fee I send exactly how much I received and as we don’t have pp friend and family Paypal took some fee I’m still in the loss lost the Arf v3 and still refunded it so fast

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
tripdog I lost the 450$+ watch ok and even Trusted dealer wouldn’t send the refund that fast as me he didn’t lost 100$ he could lost maybe 40$ and thats because of the paypal fee I send exactly how much I received and as we don’t have pp friend and family Paypal took some fee I’m still in the loss lost the Arf v3 and still refunded it so fast

Paypal always refunds fees when it refunds a transaction, whether it be F & F or G & S - they always refund the fees.

TTMaster

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
10/5/20
tripdog the buyer send me money via Western Union I wanted to refund him same but he liked paypal so I refunded him on paypal that’s it