• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig hautehorloge

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Fuck off hautehorloge.....

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...discussion/214265-thief-call-out-hautehorloge

.....and you can take your sock account oysterling with you.
doigt.gif

hakBv.jpg

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
This idiot again?? I wish we could just take their computers away.

D

d4m.test

This was the guy with the old switcharoo with a bottle of German OJ. I remember reading through the thread and in my mind I was happy to give him the benefit of the doubt, but then he promised to payout to barth for his loss, then disappeared into the woodwork.

I bet he claimed on the postal insurance too. Shame that barth was the one to get the shit end of that stick.

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Steelie ... Your language is getting more and more colourful. Wonder why ... not! Also can't get the link, might be a tapa issue though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

zocker4711

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/3/13
OMG !!! What??? We lost Haute??? Houston we got a problem!!!

What should we do now? Who will tell us all these nice Story's of his Puppy Pet? That had an Excident... That puppy that meets Garfield an Red Big Cat and broke these little Puppy his tiny tiny Feets...

I think we all had understood these Dramatic??? That he had stop Working and got an Bed directley near his Pupoy Pet in the Doggy Hospital...
This is the point where you can't leave the Hospital and can't reach the Post Office to send out all these nice Ultimate Watches... And at the End the Postman steal the Watches from the Package and drink the Champagne and fill it up with Water and sealed the Package in the Drunken Condition...

yeah ws all will miss his story's :( :( :)

But the good message is that Santa is coming in the next Days!!! And so we get new storys and Haute maybe his long long in.... Ahhh you know what I mean... :D