• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

xox

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/11
Somebody mentioned that the bracelet might be an ARF bracelet - checked the clasp code on the Trusty site - it says Y8C - is that ARF? I am sure somebody might know the answer

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Somebody mentioned that the bracelet might be an ARF bracelet - checked the clasp code on the Trusty site - it says Y8C - is that ARF? I am sure somebody might know the answer

Y8C is a clasp code only documented as being used by JF and ARF.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...elet-sel-codes

Also we know CF uses ARF bracelets on their Subs, so I'd say those are pretty good indicators.

This statement is on all of Jtimewatch's model information pages for the 5 CF GMT releases:

"Solid Stainless Steel 904L Oyster Bracelet with Updated Rolesor Clasp (Made by ARF)"

So without confirmation, one could interpret that statement several ways. (Is it just the clasp made by ARF?) Sometimes even confirmation isn't always right. Example - ZZF cases and bracelets are 904L. Um hmmm.

Last edited:

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
Why friend? The Clean insert is not only as good or better but far more consistent than the Noob was ;)

What are your thoughts on the pictures of the CF BLNR insert as compared to your ARF BLNR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr.pitt

Known Member
28/4/21

yes, that was confirmed. ARF bracelet

xox

15/4/11
thank you for the info and the fast response

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
What are your thoughts on the pictures of the CF BLNR insert as compared to your ARF BLNR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t paid much attention to the Clean Batman as I’m interested in the Pepsi.

I’m reading these Clean inserts are glued in which is a step backward. The ARF Pepsi is still delayed so I’ve ordered the Clean Pepsi.

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Just received my updated QCs and I can say I'm happier than the first piece offered so I GLed this one!

Looks like it's another batch with very tiny speed bumps at insert connection but I can live with it. Date wheel isn't exactly centered but again I'm ok with it. SELs look very well positioned on this one by the way!
Different sticker too :p

Let me know your thoughts!

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
Just received my updated QCs and I can say I'm happier than the first piece offered so I GLed this one!

Looks like it's another batch with very tiny speed bumps at insert connection but I can live with it. Date wheel isn't exactly centered but again I'm ok with it. SELs look very well positioned on this one by the way!
Different sticker too :p

Let me know your thoughts!

splendid

Navigator H4

16/5/20
Last Sunday I confirmed the QC pics but today I have not received a tracking number. Does it take that long for you too?

JordanEleven

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/5/20
Last Sunday I confirmed the QC pics but today I have not received a tracking number. Does it take that long for you too?

I accepted 10 days ago and it still hasn't been sent, you think.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
Chilling in the garden pepsi style
54096f3cd421894d750a515586123054.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk