• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

ttx734

Looking Around
17/2/20
It’s been discussed that the case of CF Pepsi is a submariner case. If a person wants to replace the stock CF crystal with a prof crystal, does it matter if a GMT master crystal or submariner crystal is ordered from prof?

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
It’s been discussed that the case of CF Pepsi is a submariner case. If a person wants to replace the stock CF crystal with a prof crystal, does it matter if a GMT master crystal or submariner crystal is ordered from prof?

I’ve got one in my hands and disagree it’s a sub case! But that aside yes the crystal is a standard 25-295CAR so will take a prof crystal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Can anyone make a side-by-side comparison pic with both the CL and Noob insert ?

I can do one once I receive my order from Li if no one will have done it by then. But from what I can see, CF insert red is closer to reality than the brownish noob I have

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden
I can do one once I receive my order from Li if no one will have done it by then. But from what I can see, CF insert red is closer to reality than the brownish noob I have

Let’s hope so. From what I’ve seen, QC pics and everything, it looks like the same shade of red. Maybe that depends on the batch of noobs. Anyways, can’t wait for your pic mate :thumbsup:

2nova2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/7/19
Seattle, WA
a3cd526b00a60fb845e59d54fb067aa4.jpg

Should I RL due to the datewheel?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Not centered at all

If you get rid of the reflection below the dial window you can better determine how the datewheel really sits in the date window.

jzmdgS.jpg

It sits high, and should appear slightly low at this viewing angle. See the post linked below for an explanation of what viewing angle does to the apparent position of a datewheel within a date window.

Are my eyes deceiving me?

That post also explains why the datewheel appears slightly left justified when if viewed straight on it would not.

That datewheel also has at least one unlevel date, the 6 is elevated from the 2. The datewheels on these new VR3186s do not appears as good as the VR3185 datewheels were, although lately even those aren't like the earlier ones.

2nova2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/7/19
Seattle, WA
If you get rid of the reflection below the dial window you can better determine how the datewheel really sits in the date window.

jzmdgS.jpg

It sits high, and should appear slightly low at this viewing angle. See the post linked below for an explanation of what viewing angle does to the apparent position of a datewheel within a date window.

Are my eyes deceiving me?

That post also explains why the datewheel appears slightly left justified when if viewed straight on it would not.

That datewheel also has at least one unlevel date, the 6 is elevated from the 2. The datewheels on these new VR3186s do not appears as good as the VR3185 datewheels were, although lately even those aren't like the earlier ones.

Appreciate the assistance. I gave it a green light!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk