• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WWF 18k Gold Rolex Daytona's

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Dial and bezel look pretty good. The subdial backgrounds look like they change appearance with viewing angle, unlike many versions of this rep. And the bezel has at least some transition colors in the "stone" sequence. What kills this is the thickness, which implies an A7750. With a Noob 4130 it might be worth considering if this is your kind of bling.

Reactions: GMTlover

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Dial and bezel look pretty good. The subdial backgrounds look like they change appearance with viewing angle, unlike many versions of this rep. And the bezel has at least some transition colors in the "stone" sequence. What kills this is the thickness, which implies an A7750. With a Noob 4130 it might be worth considering if this is your kind of bling.

Looking at the movement pic, appears to be a SA4130 to me mate!

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
It says its wrapped 18k gold, 0.15mm thick. They also claim that the diamond on the dial and the side of the case (not the bezel) are genuine diamonds (if so, definitely lab grown). Price is 1.8k usd

Damn what a markup they are going to make on this.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Looking at the movement pic, appears to be a SA4130 to me mate!

I thought so too at first but I think it's just a good deco plate. There are some noticeable differences to a Noob 4130. Plus it is was, there would be no reason for it to be 15mm thick. It will be interesting to see a TD listing, this model has always caught my eye.

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
I thought so too at first but I think it's just a good deco plate. There are some noticeable differences to a Noob 4130. Plus it is was, there would be no reason for it to be 15mm thick. It will be interesting to see a TD listing, this model has always caught my eye.

Double checking the pic, I guess you’re right K.
I also missed the “150mm” wrote on pic. I must admit I skipped the whole text part being myself unable to read Chinese :D
Wish I could!

Reactions: KJ2020

Da9b

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/7/20
New York
Tempting, says it’s a modified noob with 4130, but $2000, yikes!

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Ok, but 2k for this worth it? Modified noob movement.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Wow, this hobby is reallly getting expensive. I think the TD text means the case has been modified from the Noob YG, not the movement. And the thickness is stated as 12.8mm so it must have the regular Noob SA4130. This would be a big commitment for a controversial piece. Nicest one of these I've seen though.

youngseasoon

7/9/17
This Watch and the description is Insane... Cant wait for a Review!

But the Price from Intime is insane... 2000$! The price on https://noobfactories.com/gaofang/wwfchangdingjicaikongditnganheghuge/ is converted approximately 110 USD... in the description is claimed that the Diamonds on the Dial and the Watchcase are real South African Diamonds... Also they claiming that the total added weight of Gold is 2 grams with a thickness from 0,15mm all over the Watch. Thats nearly unbelievable for 11'800 ¥...

BTW a Noob-question... There are two Domaines from noobfactory... one is .net and the other one is .com. Both sites say that the other one is a fake. The one with .com is the legit one right? And there is no Way to order directly from them?

Translated description:

[2 styles, enquiry with pictures] WWF Factory Modification Workshop Top Rainbow Daytona Series
¥ 11,800
Category: Laborers, Recommended by the owner
Commodity description

Z4BDvP
Z4BAGK

WWF Modification Workshop's top Rainbow Daytona, sold in batches, analysis of top modification accessories: Panel: uses the same low-temperature enamel material as the original, with higher brightness, density, and wear resistance; the dial logo font uses the same 3D overlay as the original The printing technology is thick and thin, three-dimensional and textured; the scale is inlaid with 8 real South African diamonds, the size of the diamond is the same as the original 1.5mm diameter; the small plate sequin is made of the same 18ct material as the original, the sequin grain is the only original version (common substitute in the market The sequin pattern is small)! Ring: Select 36 imported sapphires of gradient color, spliced ​​by a flat setting process, the cutting of each sapphire strictly controls the data, so that each gem shines in the same color! Case and strap: Base on N factory Daytona, the case is inlaid with South African real diamonds, which supports authoritative identification; the whole watch is made of 18K gold technology, the gold weight is about 2 grams, and the thickness of the gold is 0.15mm, without serious bumps Scratches will not fade; while the thickness of the ordinary gold-plating process is only 0.003MM, it is easy to fade in regular wear! WWF Modification Workshop promises a three-year warranty for normal wearing and fading! Movement: Equipped with a clone Cal.4130 integrated movement, complete functions and consistent thickness! WWF Modification Workshop subverts the ordinary watch modification market on the market, and the original secondary modification market is not so strict!

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
The currency symbol there is wrong, convert that amount of Chinese Yuan to USD.

Last edited:
Reactions: youngseasoon

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Noob does not have a website, so order from a TD only. There is s link to Intime a few posts up.

Reactions: youngseasoon

NFleischer

I'm Pretty Popular
9/12/08
I'd take all the gold and diamond claims with a grain of salt. Even if true, to my eyes - it's ridiculous.

kangfromny

26/4/17
always was a bit concerned about the smooth color spectrum on these pieces. I feel that the smoothness adds to the overall quality.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Some gen pics

ZMWw28.jpg

ZMWdfR.jpg

Slugger

Absent Minded Professor
Supporter
Certified
17/9/20
CONUS
It says its wrapped 18k gold, 0.15mm thick. They also claim that the diamond on the dial and the side of the case (not the bezel) are genuine diamonds (if so, definitely lab grown). Price is 1.8k usd

First, this watch is definitely not something I would own, wear, or be buried with. Second, there are no diamonds on the bezel so yes, of course there are no genuine diamonds on the bezel. Third, at the $1,800 price point they’re cutting corners on more than just the movement. No way are you getting decent gems and that little voice inside my head is very skeptical of “wrapped” gold watches. Just saying...$1,800 is not an insignificant amount of money so let the buyer beware.